Dunratho Mews Cottage, 46 Glen Road,
Cultra, Holywood, BT18 0HB
4 Bed Cottage
Offers over £599,950
Contact the Agent
Rodgers & Browne
Offers over £599,950
No results, try changing your mortgage criteria below
- THE FACTS YOU NEED TO KNOW...
- Beautiful Victorian mews cottage set in a tranquil and private location
- Deceptively spacious and with a flexible accommodation depending on needs
- Many original features are still very much in place but yet merged within modern day living
- Drawing room with period cast iron fireplace and tiled inset
- Family room with period cast iron fireplace and tiled inset opening into a farmhouse style solid wood kitchen with deep granite worktops and feature oil fired Aga
- Separate utility room
- Sunroom with views into the garden and patio areas
- Three bedrooms, main with ensuite shower room and extensive range of built in robes
- Main bathroom with white suite
- Potential for a fourth bedroom if required with the conversion of the drawing room
- 10ft ceiling height on the ground floor
- Oil fired central heating. Wooden double glazed windows
- Tarmac driveway with parking for up to four cars, additional walled terrace
- Enclosed entertaining area with raised flower beds and mature shrubs offering private south facing space.
- Approached by a tree lined shared drive
- Only a minute's walk to the coastal path and the sandy beach of Glen Road
- Truly a superb home for those with family or for those wishing to downsize but yet retain character and privacy
"A charming Victorian mews cottage situated in one of North Down's most sought after locations with ease of access not only to the Ulster Way and beach but to Belfast City Centre, The George Best City Airport and Holywood town.
The property offers a wealth of bright accommodation which has the potential for flexibility depending on each purchaser's needs, from an ideal lock and leave to that of a fabulous home for the growing family.
Its period features, privacy and south facing aspect makes the Mews a truly special purchase"
- Solid wooden door with inset window and fanlight.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Quarry tiled floor, staircase to first floor with pine Newel post, handrail and painted spindles, cloaks cupboard.
- Quarry tiled floor, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback. Hot press with pressurised hot water tank and shelving.
- DRAWING ROOM/BEDROOM FOUR
- 4.65m x 3.78m (15' 3" x 12' 5")
Period cast iron fireplace with tiled inset, slate hearth, low flush wc.
- FAMILY ROOM TO COUNTRY KITCHEN
- 7.44m x 4.75m (24' 5" x 15' 7")
Period cast iron inset fireplace with tiled inset and slate hearth, low voltage lighting. Archway to solid wood kitchen finished in cream with display cabinets, under unit lighting, deep granite worktops with inset sink and mixer taps, tiled splashback, feature lighting blue oil fired Aga, tiled splashback, open shelving, quarry tiled floor, low voltage lighting. Integrated dishwasher, Bosch micro oven, space for fridge freezer.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.4m x 1.85m (11' 2" x 6' 1")
Range of high and low level cabinets, laminate worktops, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine, quarry tiled floor, oil fired central heating boiler. Open shelving. Access to enclosed walled garden laid in flag stones with space for a shed.
- 4.44m x 3.94m (14' 7" x 12' 11")
Vaulted ceiling. Quarry tiled floor. Double doors to patio and entertaining area.
- BRIGHT AND SPACIOUS LANDING
- MAIN BEDROOM
- 6.25m x 3.78m (20' 6" x 12' 5")
Bright and spacious. Double glazed Velux window. Built-in wardrobes.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- 2.29m x 2.18m (7' 6" x 7' 2")
Fully tiled shower cubicle with Aqualisa thermostatically controlled shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, bidet, part tiled walls with border detailing, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage lighting, extractor fan, double glazed Velux window.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.78m x 3.33m (12' 5" x 10' 11")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.63m x 2.84m (11' 11" x 9' 4")
Including built-in wardrobes.
- 2.67m x 1.75m (8' 9" x 5' 9")
White suite comprising panelled bath with thermostatically controlled shower unit with mixer taps, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, part tiled walls, quarry tiled effect walls.
- Tarmac driveway with parking for four cars.
- Mature grounds surrounding the house with borders in hedging and shrubs. Enclosed entertaining area with gravelled areas, dwarf red brick walls, planting, and flowerbeds.
- Concealed oil tank. Outside light. Outside tap,
Travelling along the Bangor to Belfast carriageway towards Bangor, pass the Culloden Hotel and the Transport Museum and Glen Road is on your left. Once on Glen Road continue nearly to the bottom of the road, follow the sign post to No 46.
Are you selling this property?
Our advertising upgrades can make your property really stand out.
Advertise until sold
Final cost of a featured listing is determined by search terms and duration of listing.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.