- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Red brick detached bungalow in popular residential area of streetscape character
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Separate reception rooms
- Fitted kitchen
- Bathroom with white suite and separate WC
- Utility room
- Oil fired central heating
- Double glazing in uPVC frames
- uPVC facia and rainwater goods
Additional InformationOccupying an extremely generous mature site in this highly desirable area we have pleasure in marketing this attractive detached bungalow which is completed to an exacting standard throughout. The property offers bright spacious family accommodation which will be suitable for a variety of purchasers. It may also be possible to develop the roofspace to provide additional family accommodation (subject to all necessary consents). Lenamore Avenue is recognised as an area of streetscape character and is well known for its maturity and privacy. There may also be an opportunity to develop the garden (subject to all necessary consents). Early viewing is strongly advised.
- RECEPTION PORCH:
- RECEPTION HALL:
- 5.m x 4.22m (16' 5" x 13' 10")
Stone fireplace with tiled hearth and gas fire, double door
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.4m x 3.02m (11' 2" x 9' 11")
- 3.66m x 3.38m (12' 0" x 11' 1")
Built in units, round edge work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, inlaid hob unit and under oven, stainless steel extractor fan
- INNER HALLWAY:
- Cloaks. Cupboard and hotpress with insulated copper cylinder
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.71m x 3.2m (12' 2" x 10' 6")
Built in robe
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.73m x 3.35m (12' 3" x 11' 0")
Built in robe
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.48m x 3.02m (11' 5" x 9' 11")
- Panel bath, pedestal wash hand basin, shower unit with controlled shower.
Separate low flush WC, tiling
- 5.33m x 3.1m (17' 6" x 10' 2")
Up and over door, light and power, oil fired boiler
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.82m x 3.m (9' 3" x 9' 10")
Built in units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine. Separate low flush WC
- Front in spacious lawn, plants trees and shrubs
Rear in lawn, plants trees and shrubs, water tap and light, PVC oil storage tank
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
23rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »