- Additional Information
- Sold Prices
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Detached bungalow
- 3 bedrooms (master ensuite)
- Spacious living accommodation
- 1.5km from Rossmore and all amenities therein
- Oil fired central heating
- PVC double glazing
- Lovely countryside location
- 0.27 Hectares / 0.66 Acres
- Mains water, ESB.
- Septic tank.
Additional InformationBright and spacious detached 3 bedroom bungalow residence situated on 0.66 acres with well defined boundaries. The property, constructed in 2001, extends to a reception hall, sitting room, kitchen/dining room, 3 bedrooms (master ensuite) and bathroom. Located just 1.5km from the village of Rossmore which has a post office, national primary school, church, public house and an active GAA community, this property would benefit from some decorative upgrading but has the makings of a lovely family home. Viewing is highly recommended.
- Hallway (3.90m x 1.70m 12.80ft x 5.58ft)
- Sitting Room (4.40m x 4.10m 14.44ft x 13.45ft) Timber surround fireplace. Granite inset and hearth. Open Fire. Bay window.
- Kitchen/Dining (3.30m x 7.40m 10.83ft x 24.28ft) Fitted units at eye and floor level. Plumbed for washing machine. Patio door to side garden. Door to rear garden. Tiled floor.
- Bedroom 1 (2.70m x 4.40m 8.86ft x 14.44ft)
- En-suite (1.70m x 2.00m 5.58ft x 6.56ft) W.c., w.h.b. Triton electric shower. Tiled shower surround.
- Bedroom 2 (3.20m x 4.10m 10.50ft x 13.45ft)
- Bedroom 3 (3.20m x 3.40m 10.50ft x 11.15ft) Built-in wardrobe.
- Bathroom (3.50m x 1.80m 11.48ft x 5.91ft) W.c., w.h.b. Bath. Separate corner Triton electric shower. Tiled bath, w.h.b. and shower surround.
Coming from the Golden/Cashel direction, continue through the village of Rossmore for 1.5km. The property is located on the r.h.s. (Golden 18km / Cashel 17km / Thurles 21km)
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »