Drumraw House, 71 Lindesayville Road,
Tullyhogue, Cookstown, BT80 8UH
4 Bed Detached House
Asking price £895,000
Contact the Agent
Simon Brien Residential (South Belfast)
Asking price £895,000
- Exceptional Grade B Listed Fully Renovated And Extended Period Detailed Family Home On An Elevated Site, Which Extends To Approximately 8 Acres Overall
- Spacious Lounge With Attractive Fireplace And Cast Iron Stove
- Separate Living Room With Reclaimed Pine Fireplace And Gas Fronted Stove
- Luxury Bespoke Hand Painted Kitchen With Granite Worktops And Oil Fired Aga Cooker Range And Open Plan To Dining Area/Living Room/Conservatory
- Superb Conservatory Overlooking Formal Gardens
- 4 Double Bedrooms Including Master With Ensuite Shower Room
- Family Bathroom With Cast Iron Roll Top Bath
- Immaculate Presentation Throughout
- New Brass Electrical Sockets And Switches Throughout
- Oil Fired Central Heating (Oil-Fired Condensing Boiler Replaced 2021)/Cast Iron Radiators/Underfloor Heating Tiled Areas/Double Glazed Sliding Sash Window
- Formal Gardens In Beautifully Presented Lawns Including A 'Walled Garden' And Several Sheltered Sitting Areas
- Mature Forest Entering To Approximately 5 Acres With Meandering Paths, Several Sheltered Sitting Areas, Several Sitting Areas Overlooking The Killymoon River
- BBQ Hut By The River Has Electricity Supply
- Adjoining Field Of Approximately 2 Acres
- Superb Array Of Outbuildings Including Stores, Sheds, And Barns All In Exceptional Condition
- All Barns Have Electricity Supply - Some Also With Water Supply
- Private Mature Setting Yet Convenient To Amenities In Cookstown And The Surrounding Areas
- Commuting Distance To Belfast And Many Other Parts Of The Province
- Potentail for Additional Dwelling in Adjacent Field [ Subject to Relevant Permissions ]
The property offers spacious family accommodation and will appeal to a wide range of prospective purchasers, including those interested in equestrian pursuits.
The property is surrounded by beautifully presented formal gardens along with approximately 5 acres of forest running alongside Killymoon River with meandering paths and sheltered sitting areas. In addition there is a yard area with a range of well-maintained outbuildings and sheds and field of circa 2 acres.
A superb opportunity to purchase a delightful family home in a quiet yet convenient location, which can only be fully appreciated on internal inspection, viewing is highly recommended.
- Front door with fan light to...
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Original tiled floor, cornice ceiling, cast iron radiator, wooden door with original door lock.
- SITTING ROOM:
- 5.11m x 4.8m (16' 9" x 15' 9")
Sliding sash window, cornice ceiling, centre pendant lighting, picture rail, wooden fireplace with cast iron stove and slate hearth, reclaimed wooden flooring.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.88m x 3.35m (16' 0" x 11' 0")
Sliding sash window, cornice ceiling, centre pendant lighting, art deco wooden fireplace with cast iron inset, glass fronted stove and granite hearth, cast iron radiator, double door to conservatory, reclaimed wooden flooring.
- PAINTED WOOD FRAMED DOUBLE GLAZED CONSERVATORY:
- 6.05m x 5.m (19' 10" x 16' 5")
Tiled floor, underfloor heating and cast iron radiators.
- LUXURY BESPOKE HAND PAINTED KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA:
- 6.1m x 4.88m (20' 0" x 16' 0")
Luxury bespoke hand painted kitchen units with granite worktops, white Belfast sink, electric fan oven, oil fired Aga, tiled splashbacks, built in fridge freezer and dish washer, dining area, LED spotlights and pendant lighting, tiled floor with under floor heating.
- Sliding sash window, pendant and wall lighting, tiled floor, seating area, bespoke book shelves, under floor heating.
- INNER HALLWAY:
- Tiled floor, uPVC glazed door. Under floor heating.
- 3.63m x 2.54m (11' 11" x 8' 4")
Sliding sash windows, 2 built in desks with comms trunking – Superfast fibre Broadband available.
- White suite comprising toilet with high level cistern, wash hand basin, tiled floor, part tongue and groove walls, low voltage spot lights, extractor fan.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.15m x 2.49m (10' 4" x 8' 2")
Sliding sash window, various high and low level hand painted bespoke units, granite work surfaces, old Belfast style sink unit, plumbed for washing machine and tumble drier, part tiled walls, tiled floor, under floor heating.
- 2.49m x 1.7m (8' 2" x 5' 7")
Stone work surfaces, stone floor, pendant light.
First Floor Return
- White suite comprising cast iron roll top bath with mixer tap, telephone hand shower, high flush WC, vanity unit, fully tiled shower cubicle, part tiled walls, tiled floor, low voltage spot lights, extractor fan, access to roof space. Sliding sash windows, with privacy glass.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.8m x 3.86m (15' 9" x 12' 8")
Double room, 2 Double built in wardrobes and storage, cornice ceiling, centre pendant and wall lighting, cast iron radiator and reclaimed wooden flooring. Sliding sash window, with south facing garden view.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Copper bath and basin, Thomas Crapper high level cistern toilet, built in storage unit, cast iron radiator, reclaimed wooden flooring. Sliding sash window, with privacy glass.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.8m x 3.35m (15' 9" x 11' 0")
Double room, cast iron fireplace with slate hearth, cornice ceiling, picture rail, LED spotlights, cast iron radiator, reclaimed wooden flooring. Sliding sash window, with north facing river view.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.88m x 3.35m (16' 0" x 11' 0")
Double room, wall to wall mirrored slide-robes, LED spotlights, cast iron radiator, reclaimed wooden flooring. Sliding sash window, with north facing river view.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.88m x 3.76m (16' 0" x 12' 4")
Double / twin room, built in wardrobe. LED spotlights, cast iron radiator, reclaimed wooden flooring. Sliding sash window, with south facing countryside view.
- Cast iron radiator, reclaimed wooden flooring. Sliding sash window, with north facing river view.
- EXTERNAL AREAS:
- Magnificent rural setting in grounds extending to approximately 8 acres in total, Formal sweeping driveway through mature trees to loose stone parking area to front, further paved courtyard area to rear. Surrounding gardens in formal lawns with mature trees and planting, delightful sheltered sitting areas. Total acreage includes approximately 5 acres of forest with meandering path leading to steady flowing river with purpose built bbq shelter with timber decking and brick bbq overlooking the river, along with 2 acres of agricultural land.
Array of exceptionally well maintained stone farm buildings including barn (slated roofed), store, corrugated iron roofed shed, loft space, wood store with loose stone paths and sheltered sitting area.
From Dungannon take the Cookstown Road, turn right on to the Desertcreat Road, and then turn right on to the Lindesayville Road
Mortgage Repayment Calculator
Want to check your mortgage eligibility?
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
Schools near Drumraw House, 71 Lindesayville Road, Tullyhogue, Cookstown, BT80 8UH
- Selective Grammar Schools
- Integrated Colleges
- Secondary Schools
- Primary Schools
Sorry we couldn't find any selective grammar schools within in a null miles radius of this property
Loading Area Price Data
Are you selling this property?
Our advertising upgrades can make your property really stand out.
Advertise until sold
PROMOTE YOUR PROPERTY
Stand out - with 4 photos on the search results page showing the best features of your property as chosen by you
Adverts appear above standard ads and are twice the size of a standard ad
Premier properties receive 3.5x more email enquiries than standard ads
Reach more buyers - push your advert up to the top of the search results every week for the first four weeks
Advertise until sold - with no limits or expiry date, your advert stays up until it's sale agreed
Upgrade option - with our 'bump it back' package to push your advert back to the top of the search results
You choose the duration
PROMOTE YOUR PROPERTY
Stand out - in an area specifically chosen by you for as long as you want
Adverts appear above standard ads
Featured properties receive 1.5x more email enquiries than standard ads
Attract buyers - your advert will appear at the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order
Upgrade your advert - to a premier listing with no limit or expiry date
Final cost of a featured listing is determined by search terms and duration of listing.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
SPOTTED A PROBLEM? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.