- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
• Top class location nestled beside the Fermanagh border with Co Leitrim
• Designed by widely acclaimed architect Ronan Murphy, drawings are approved for a classic traditional style 4 bedroom dwelling with modern conveniences.
• The site itself comes with circa .5 acre. However it’s possible to purchase some additional land. Also possible to purchase the field in front of the footprint of the dwelling ( Field No 4 .75 acre ).
The land on the other side of the country road will provide direct access to glorious Lough Melvin. THERE IS NO WATER VIEW FROM THE FOOTPRINT OF THE PROPERTY.
• Traditional style features include: Tongue & Grove boarding, reclaimed pitch pine floorboards, oak beams, Bangor Blue slates, mahogany windows and doors painted white, reclaimed natural stone finish to front of property and chimneys, reclaimed stone sills, natural stone lintels, cast iron gutters and downpipes, mahogany facia and barge boards painted green .
- • The planning permission includes the provision of a domestic garage.
• A truly fabulous location in view of the border with Co Leitrim. The public boat jetty featured in our picture section is 300 yards away.
• Bundoran 6.5 miles, Ballyshannon 4.5 miles, Garrison 3.5 miles
• A great opportunity to sample the delights of country living with a classic dwelling and the possibilities of adding extra ground for access to the Lough. Herein lies a dream property for the equestrian minded.
Contact Fermanagh Lakeland Properties for drawings, maps.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »