Drumnasreane Site, Garrison BT93 4AA
Residential Land (with FPP) For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
• Top class location nestled beside the Fermanagh border with Co Leitrim
• Designed by widely acclaimed architect Ronan Murphy, drawings are approved for a classic traditional style 4 bedroom dwelling with modern conveniences.
• The site itself comes with circa .75 acre. However it’s possible to purchase up to 10 acres. The land on the other side of the country road will provide direct access to glorious Lough Melvin. THERE IS NO WATER VIEW FROM THE FOOTPRINT OF THE PROPERTY.
• Traditional style features include: Tongue & Grove boarding, reclaimed pitch pine floorboards, oak beams, Bangor Blue slates, mahogany windows and doors painted white, reclaimed natural stone finish to front of property and chimneys, reclaimed stone sills, natural stone lintels, cast iron gutters and downpipes, mahogany facia and barge boards painted green .
• The planning permission includes the provision of a domestic garage.
• A truly fabulous location in view of the border with Co Leitrim. The public boat jetty featured in our picture section is 300 yards away.
• Bundoran 6.5 miles, Ballyshannon 4.5 miles, Garrison 3.5 miles
• A great opportunity to sample the delights of country living with a classic dwelling and the possibilities of adding extra ground for access to the Lough. Herein lies a dream property for the equestrian minded.
Contact Fermanagh Lakeland Properties for drawings, maps.
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »