- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Oil Fired Grant Condensing Boiler
- Mahogany Frame Painted Double Glazed Windows
- Main Property In Excess Of 2000 Sq Ft Plus Garage
- Well Maintained Grounds Extending To Approx Half An Acre
- Large Garage
- Electric Operated Gates
- Outstanding Decorative Order Having Been Extensively Refurbished Circa 2019 With New Kitchen & Bathrooms, Electrics, Plumbing, Extension, Joinery, Décor &Tiling, Insulation & Landscaping Outside
- Monitored Burglar Alarm
- One Piece Aluminium Guttering & Reclaimed Bangor Blue Slates
- Dimmer Switches Throughout
- Decorative metal Bower In Rear Garden
- Presurised Mains Water Supply
A beautiful 4 bedroom detached chalet bungalow set in an attractive landscaped site and renovated and extended extensively in 2019 with many fine features both internally and externally. This wonderful family home combines a sense of a traditional and modern atmosphere with luxury comfort. This superb family home is located just on the outskirts of Portrush, convenient to Royal Portrush and Rathmore golf clubs, beaches, town centre and an excellent choice of well known restaurants. The property is beautifully presented and is finished to an excellent standard throughout. The selling agent strongly recommends early internal inspection.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- With under stairs storage cupboard, recessed lights and oak wood floor.
- LIBRARY AREA:
- With built in shelving, high vaulted ceiling with recessed lights, exposed oak beams on ceiling, oak wood floor and sliding doors leading to garden.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.34m x 3.61m (14' 3" x 11' 10")
With recessed log-burning stove and slate hearth and window shutters.
- MAIN LOUNGE:
- With Thermostatically-controlled under-floor heating, vaulted tongue-in-groove painted ceiling with exposed reclaimed oak beams, inglenook brick fireplace with large Charnwood multi-fuel stove on a slate hearth with a reclaimed oak mantle. Patio doors opening on to York stone paved balcony overlooking front garden and driveway. Room is well lit with recessed ceiling lights and two antique 'old schoolhouse' pendants, two Velux windows and opening into Kitchen/Dining Area.
- 4.98m x 4.44m (16' 4" x 14' 7")
With double bowl Belfast style sink unit with Hans Grohe mixer tap, high and low level built in cupboards, thermostatically controlled underfloor heating, large multi-fuel Stanley range comprising 6 gas rings, 3 electric ovens and grill, with painted wooden over-mantle with recessed lighting, Samsung American fridge-freezer, integrated Neff dishwasher, island unit with breakfast bar and drop-leaf extension table, glass-fronted display cabinets, wine rack, large built-in larder cupboard, saucepan drawers, wood-panelled painted ceiling with recessed lighting and 2 pendant lights, carbon monoxide, smoke detectors and Italian tiled floor.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 1.96m x 1.85m (6' 5" x 6' 1")
With low-level unit incorporating Belfast-style sink with mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer. Tall storage cupboard, vaulted ceiling with Velux window and recessed lighting, Italian tiled floor and stable-style back door leading to patio area and garden.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.32m x 3.66m (14' 2" x 12' 0")
With dimmer control and window shutters.
- LARGE DRESSING ROOM:
- 2.59m x 2.11m (8' 6" x 6' 11")
With built in rails, storage units, window shutters, vaulted ceiling and recessed lights.
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- Ensuite comprising white suite with w.c., wash hand basin, claw foot bath tub with Hansgrohe chrome telephone hand shower, chrome towel rail, wood panelled walls, 'Cosytoes' under floor heating, Victorian marble and mahogany wash stand, large fully tiled double 'Hansgrohe' shower cubicle with rain shower, heated towel rail, window shutters, recessed lights and tiled floor.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- With w.c., wash hand basin, large fully tiled 'Hansgrohe' walk in shower cubicle, built in unit, heated chrome towel rail, hot press, immersion heater, recessed lights and wood floor.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 5.38m x 2.77m (17' 8" x 9' 1")
With wood panelled ceiling with recessed lights, side window and patio doors leading to rear garden.
- 2.74m x 1.83m (9' 0" x 6' 0")
With dormer window.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.5m x 3.48m (14' 9" x 11' 5")
With storage in the eaves, dormer window to front, Velux window to rear, built-in closet with hanging and storage space and recessed ceiling lights.
- DRESSING ROOM:
- 3.05m x 1.22m (10' 0" x 4' 0")
With built in storage, window to side, hanging rails and shoe racks.
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- Ensuite off with double basins w.c., bidet, large tiled walk in shower cubicle with Hansgrohe fixtures, heated chrome towel rail, storage cupboard, velux window, tiled floor and patio doors leading to wooden balcony.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.09m x 3.38m (13' 5" x 11' 1")
With dormer window overlooking front garden, Velux window overlooking rear garden, large built-in storage cupboard/closet.
- Outside to rear there is a hedged in garden laid in lawn, large stone patio area, two gardens sheds and wood store, walled in barbeque area and oil tank with galvanised cover. Outside to front there is a large private gated entrance with remote control. There is a walled in lawn with established plants and shrubbery and gravel driveway leading to large garage with a sealed floor, interior and exterior lights, power points, security lighting and wooden entrance and pedestrian door. 20'10 x 15'6
Approaching Portrush on the Atlantic Road, Drumeena is situated on the right hand side just before Ballywillan Presbyterian Church and Carnalridge Primary School.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »