- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Stylish country residence
- Six bedrooms, master bedroom with ensuite bathroom and walk-in wardrobe
- Attractive entrance porch with double front doors and etched glass inner doors and side lights
- Stunning hallway with panelled walls and matching spindled staircase to the first-floor accommodation
- Impressive marble fireplace with matching hearth and two sets of double doors with bespoke stained glass and leaded insets
- Drawing room with oval bay and feature arch windows, two with inset stained glass. An imposing stone-built fireplace and feature ceiling moulding
- Dining room with oval bay and feature arch windows, connecting door to kitchen and feature ceiling moulding
- Bar room with authentic style built-in bar unit with shutter
- Open plan live-in style kitchen with dining - family area with feature cast iron multi-fuel burning stove and fully tiled floor
- Beautifully fitted kitchen with granite work surfaces, inset porcelain sink and feature display cabinets
- Spacious utility room with excellent range of fitted high and low level units and island unit including granite work surfaces and fully tiled floor
- Attractive arched porch area to the rear
- Rear hallway with connecting door to garage and games room
- Spacious games room with feature brick built fireplace, attractive arch windows and connecting door to conservatory
- High pitch conservatory to the side leading from master bedroom and games room
- Main bathroom with bespoke suite comprising inset marble bath and matching architectural mouldings and matching built-in shower cubicle, WC, bidet and twin sink unit, feature swan gold plated taps
- Bathroom on the first floor with stylish white suite comprising bath, WC and twin wash hand basin and built-in shower cubicle
- Attached double garage to the rear with electric up and over door
- Detached garage block providing excellent storage or additional parking, creating an opportunity to pursue an interest or hobby
- Spacious landscaped gardens with an array of specimen trees and shrubs, spacious sweeping driveway and brick paved turning cycle to the front
- Range of impressive exterior coach lighting to the driveway and to the front and rear of the property
- PVC double glazed windows
- Oil fired central heating
- Attractive entrance to the property with matching brick built wall and feature wrought iron black and gold gates
- Tenure: Freehold
- Floor Area: 5893 sq ft approx (Land and Property Services)
A very impressive, individually designed fine country residence enjoying a prime mature parkland style setting with private lake cloaked in the rural beauty of the surrounding landscape and convenient to Moira’s bustling village with an array of shops and boutiques, cafes, bars and highly regarded local restaurants. The M1 motorway, the A26 to Belfast International Airport, Moira Train Station and regular bus services from the village provide great opportunities for those wishing to commute. The property has been beautifully designed in an individual style and finished to an exacting specification including a Rosemary tiled roof, architectural bays and a host of interior features that create a truly exclusive country home for the modern market. The welcoming panelled hallway with its impressive marble fireplace opens into the drawing room and dining room with two sets of stained glass and leaded interior doors providing a wonderful entertaining space with a purposely designed bar room to the lower hallway and a spacious games or billiards room. The ultimate lifestyle choice for any potential purchaser. The gardens are fully landscaped and wonderfully matured for privacy and adornment throughout the year, with a sweeping coachlit tarmac driveway, extensive lawns and a private lake. A detached garage block is ideal for storage or for those wishing to pursue an interest or hobby. We highly recommend an internal viewing for a full appraisal.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »