- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Large detached family bungalow
- Spacious accommodation comprising 5 receptions and 4 bedrooms (1 ensuite)
- Excellent decorative order throughout
- Oil fired central heating & uPVC double glazing, soffits, fascia & guttering
- Situated on a mature private site extending to approx. 5 acres
- Ideal for the horse enthusiast boasting 3 paddocks, 2 stables & tack room
- Within easy commuting distance to Coleraine and Ballymoney town centre
- Panoramic countryside views to include the Sperrin Hills
- Private sweeping driveway leading to property with generous parking provision
- This superb detached family bungalow is situated on a mature, spacious site extending to 5 acres and boasts panoramic views overlooking the surrounding countryside and Sperrin Hills. Offering ideal family accommodation together with stables and paddocks and with access just off the main Coleraine/Ballymoney Road, this outstanding property would be ideally suited to the equestrian enthusiast or maybe suitable for home business use subject to the necessary approvals. Viewing comes highly recommended by the selling agent and is strictly by appointment only.
- Entrance Porch:
- With tiled step, panelled ceiling and outside light.
- Entrance Hall:
- With feature glass panelled mahogany entrance door with sandblasted glass side panels, dado rail, cornicing and recessed lighting.
- Cloaks Area:
- With recessed lighting and brass railings.
- With WC, wash hand basin, half tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Lounge: 6.10m x 4.85m (20'0 x 15'11)
- With feature raised marble hearth with recessed gas fire, cornice and centre piece, TV point, lighting on dimmer switch and sand blasted mahogany french doors from hall.
- Dining Room: 4.52m x 4.24m (14'10 x 13'11)
- With feature sandblasted arched window looking into hall, dado rail and lighting on dimmer switch.
- Family Room: 4.52m x 4.24m (14'10 x 13'11)
- With feature raised tiled hearth with TV and DVD player recess, TV point, lighting on dimmer switch and recessed lighting.
- Kitchen: 5.13m x 3.61m (16'10 x 11'10)
- With range of eye and low level Arthur Bonnet french oak units including pull out larder trays, wine rack and leaded glass display unit, 1 1/2 bowl ceramic sink unit, Bosch integrated fridge, half tiled around worktops, 'Rangemaster' 4 ring gas hob, canopy with extractor fan, eye level 'Neff' double oven, 'Miele Turbothermic' integrated dishwasher, feature beam ceiling with recessed lighting, tiled floor, glass panelled door to utility room and open archway leading to -:
- Dinette/Snug: 4.52m x 2.72m (14'10 x 8'11)
- With TV point and patio doors leading to -:
- With tiled floor, door leading to garden, perspex ceiling, power and wall light.
- With storage cupboard, dado rail, hotpress, recessed lighting and access to roofspace via slingsby style ladder (partially floored with power, light and double insulated).
- Master Bedroom: 4.60m x 3.63m (15'1 x 11'11)
- With range of built-in bedroom furniture including 2 double wardrobes, 2 single wardrobes, drawers, low level units, bedside units, Queen sized water bed, wall lights, recessed lighting on dimmer switch.
- With suite comprising uPVC panelled walk-in mains shower cubicle together with hand held attachment, vanity unit with dual wash hand basins, WC, tiled floor, shaver point, recessed lighting, heated towel rail and wall mounted mirror.
- Bedroom 2: 4.22m x 3.61m (13'10 x 11'10)
- With built-in mirrored sliderobes, laminate wood flooring and plumbed for wash hand basin.
- Bedroom 3: 3.63m x 3.05m (11'11 x 10'0)
- With range of built-in furniture comprising 3 double wardrobes, bedside unit and plumbed for wash hand basin.
- Bedroom 4: 3.63m x 3.05m (11'11 x 10'0)
- With range of built-in furniture to include double wardrobe, single wardrobe, overbed storage with down lighting overhead, dressing table with set of drawers.
- With suite comprising raised corner jacuzzi style bath, wash hand basin, WC, half tiled walls, eyeball spot lighting, wall mounted mirror with lighting, fully tiled walk-in 'Mira Jump' electric shower cubicle, WC and extractor fan.
- Utility Room: 4.88m x 1.78m (16'0 x 5'10)
- With eye and low level units, 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit, half tiled walls and plumbed for automatic washing machine.
- Separate WC:
- With WC, wash hand basin, tiled floor, half tiled walls and recessed lighting.
- Boiler Room: 2.41m x 2.06m (7'11 x 6'9)
- With eye and low level units, larder unit, tiled floor, access to roofspace, recessed lighting and access to integrated double garage.
- Study: 3.86m x 2.39m (12'8 x 7'10)
- With eye and low level units, multiple power points, telephone point, built in desks and glass panelled door.
- Property approached by sweeping driveway, part tarmac and part screened with wall and pillars to front, bordered by trees and shrubs leading to generous parking area. Paddock to each side of the driveway both with water laid on. Garden to rear and side laid in lawn with range of mature trees and shrubs. Vegetable garden and orchard to side. Extensive pavior patio area overlooking main garden laid in lawn and dotted with trees, hedging and various raised shrub beds. Concrete area to side of garage with car washing bay. Large paddock to front of property with water laid on. Exterior lighting around the property, 3 outside water taps and green house with automatic watering system.
- 2 Stables and Tack Room/Meal House:
- Stable 1: 3.48m x 3.43m (11'5 x 11'3)
- With stable door.
- Stable 2: 3.48m x 2.59m (11'5 x 8'6)
- With stable door.
- Integral Double Garage: 6.07m x 6.07m (19'11 x 19'11)
- With double up and over doors, strip lighting, power points, eye and low level units with bench and additional cupboards, access to roofspace.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »