Donard View Manor, 82 Minerstown Road, Downpatrick BT30 8LS
5 Bed Detached house For Sale
- Magnificent Residence
- Five Bedrooms
- Three Receptions
- Kitchen With Dining Area
- Superb Views
- Mourne Mountain Views
- Electric Windmill
- Outstanding Location
This much admired gentlemans residence occupies a delightful site adjacent to Tyrella Beach and with outstanding views of the Irish Sea, Tyrella Beach and Mourne Mountains. The thoughtful design ensures that the outstanding views are captured by the principle reception rooms. This property has also potential for Guest House or Restaurant Subject to the appropriate Planning approvals.
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Double Mahogany front doors to entrance porch with tiled floor. Glazed doors with side panels to entrance hall
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Wooden flooring. Feature cornicing and ceiling rose. Wall lights. Wooden panelling with picture railing.
- Walk in cupboard with shelving. Tiled floor.
- Low flush w.c. And pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled floor.
- LOUNGE 4.67m x 4.55m (15'4" x 14'11")
- Views towards the Mourne Mountains. Spotlights. Cornicing. Wooden flooring. White sandstone marble fireplace and hearth. Wall lights.
- OFFICE 4.70m x 3.15m (15'5" x 10'4")
- Solid wooden flooring. Feature picture rails with lighting. Ceiling rose.
- KITCHEN/DINING AREA 7.59m x 4.62m (24'11" x 15'2")
- High and low level units with granite worktops and built in wine rack, glazed display cabinets, built in stainless steel frying pan and grill. Recess for aga cooker. Cornicing. Double doors to:
- LIVING ROOM 7.37m x 4.65m (24'2" x 15'3")
- Marble fireplace with mahogany surround. Solid wooden flooring. Corncing and ceiling rose. Double doors to:
- SUN ROOM 6.32m x 4.70m (20'9" x 15'5")
- Feature stone tiled floor with mosaic tiling. Spotlights. Doors to patio area. Delightful views to the Mourne Mountains and the beach.
- With alcove study area with built in desk and shelving.
- BEDROOM (2) 6.73m x 2.49m (22'1" x 8'2")
- Laminated wooden floor. Built in robes. Spotlights.
- White sunken jacuzzi bath, twin sink unit with marble top, Corner shower cubicle with Mira Sport shower, low flush w.c., tiled floor. Fully tiled walls. Spotlights. Extractor fan. Towel radiator.
- STEPS DOWN TO:
- Hotpress with shelving.
- BEDROOM (3) 5.74m x 3.00m (18'10" x 9'10")
- Laminated wooden floor. Built in robes. Throught to dressing area with built in dressing table, robes, shelving and drawers, through to ensuite with corner shower cubicle, low flush w.c., wash hand basin, fully tiled walls. Tiled floor.
- MASTER BEDROOM 5.72m x 3.53m (18'9" x 11'7")
- Laminated wooden floor. Built in robes and dressing table, through to dressing room with robes and shelving through to ensuite with double shower cubicle, white wash hand unit with shelving, low flush w.c., towel radiator. Fully tiled walls. Tiled floor. Spotlights.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Feature central staircase to first floor with feature alcove.
- BEDROOM (4) 6.65m x 3.68m (21'10" x 12'1")
- Undereaves storage to front. Walk in robes with shelving. Ensuite with coloured shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c. Fully tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (5) 6.71m x 4.65m (22'0" x 15'3")
- Walk in robes. Ensuite with panelled ceiling and spotlights. Built in shelving. Double shower units, low flush w.c.
- REAR HALL FROM KITCHEN
- UTILITY ROOM
- Low level units. 1 1/2 stainless steel sink unit. Fully tiled.
- STORAGE AREA
- Tiled floor. Shelving.
- GARAGE 5.61m x 5.61m (18'5" x 18'5")
- Electric door. Understairs storage area.
- WORKSHOP/STORAGE 5.00m x 3.61m (16'5" x 11'10")
- BONUS ROOM OVER GARAGE 10.46m x 3.68m (34'4" x 12'1")
- Potential granny flat ideal for granny flat, additonal storage or work from homespace).
- DOUBLE GARAGE 8.53m x 6.58m (28'0" x 21'7")
- Electric gates to the front with sweeping paved driveway leading to the front of the property with pond and water feature and superb views and gardens laid out in lawn to the front and side with paved area to the rear with views over Minerstown Road, Tyrella Beach and views over Mourne Mountains. Built in bbq area to the rear with three storage sheds.
23rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »