- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
Fermanagh Lakeside Properties present to the market a rare opportunity, to purchase one of the country’s most desirable and iconic lodges located in the world renowned Lough Erne Resort.
In 2013 the Lough Erne Resort hosted the World G8 summit where leaders stayed in the lodges. Each had the privacy required while their delegations stayed in the Hotel. The property is only a minutes' walk to the 5 Star Lough Erne Hotel.
The lodge is an impressive 3 -bedroom, 3 bathroom / ensuite property, with a substantial living & dining area which boasts spectacular views of the Lough Erne Hotel and the Faldo Championship Golf course.
The property is an attractive investment opportunity as it comes with a 7-year lease yielding a annual rental of £9,400 + VAT. The current lease expires in October 2021. The lessee is the 5 Star Lough Erne Hotel.
The lodge is fully serviced and fully maintained by the Hotel, therefore there are no charges for rates, electricity, gas or maintenance. The Hotel is also responsible for maintaining the furniture to the same standard as at the commencement of the lease.
The new owner will be entitled to use the lodge for 3 weeks per annum.
There is dedicated car parking spaces for the lodge owner.
Upon paying a membership of the Faldo Championship Golf course the new owner will benefit from the follow entitlements.
- Playing rights at The Faldo Championship Course which can be used at any time and not just while staying ( subject to availability of tee off times).
- Playing rights at Castle Hume Championship Course which can be used at any time and not just while staying (subject to availability of tee off times)
- Use of The Infinity Pool, sauna, jacuzzi and fitness room at The Thai Spa.
- 10% discount on food and beverage throughout The Resort.
- 10% discount on Thai Spa treatments and at The Spa Boutique.
- 10% discount on Resort accommodation.
- 10% discount on retail items in The Faldo Golf Shop.
- Fishing on Castle Hume Lough
* Natural Rendered External Finish
* Cupa Natural Slate Roof
* Panelled Internal Doors and Hardwood Double Glazed Painted Windows
* Solid Hardwood Entrance Door
* Hardwood Floors
* 3 no. TV’s
* Fully Furnished
* Painted Skirtings and Architraves throughout
* Bathroom fitted with contemporary white suite with roll top bath & Frameless glass shower.
* Marble Vanity counter.
* Gas Fire in Living Room with Granite Surround.
* Gas Fired central heating.
* Fitted Kitchen with electric hob, oven and grill
Ground Floor : ( Imperial Measurements )
Kitchen / living - 20.7 x 17ft Bedroom 1 - 26ft x 11.8 Ensuite Bathroom - 9.7 x 6.9
Bedroom 2 - 21.2 x 17.2
Ensuite Bedroom 2 - 8.7 x 8ft
Bedroom 3 - 26.8 x 12.2
Ensuite 3 - 9.45 x 6.5
Lough Erne is Northern Ireland's first 5-star AA and NITB resort featuring 120 rooms and suites nestled on a 600-acre peninsula with spectacular views of the Fermanagh Lakelands and lovely Lough Erne. In 2017 it won Hotel of the Year.
Lough Erne provides the ultimate 36-hole golf experience. Home to two Championship Golf Courses; the award-winning Faldo course and Castle Hume golf course and academy. The Hotel's Thai Spa offers both authentic Thai Spa experiences and luxury spa treatments. It was awarded Northern Ireland's leading Spa Resort at the prestigious World Travel Awards 2016. In 2017 it also won the Hotel Restaurant of the Year (Food and Wine Awards), there is a wide variety of unique dining experiences created by widely acclaimed chef, Noel McMeel.
Access: Those travelling by air can choose from five local airports:
- City of Derry Airport (66 miles)
- Ireland West Knock Airport (76 miles)
- Belfast International Airport (87 miles)
- George Best Belfast City Airport (91 miles)
- Dublin Airport (108 miles)
Those travelling by helicopter can arrive in style with one of the heli-pads available at Lough Erne Resort.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
22nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »