- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Excellent opportunity to acquire prime development land right in the heart of Draperstown, in the exclusive Slieve Gallion Drive.
- Full Planning Permission (Ref: LA09/2019/0562/F) has been granted for the construction of 7 No. new detached dwellings (Sites 15, 16, 18, 19 & 20 have planning permission for detached garages).
- Land extends to c.1.13 acres.
- Schedule 6 Consent to Discharge approved into adjacent water course.
- Connection into existing public foul sewer system located within Slieve Gallion Drive.
- Proposed new development will be within walking distance to all shops, schools and village amenities.
- Green amenity space adjacent to Site 1 must be retained.
- Purchaser will be granted potentially an option to purchase additional future adjacent development lands (for a further 13 No. new dwellings).
- CLOSING DATE: OFFERS WILL BE RECEIVED UP UNTIL 12 NOON ON THURSDAY 27TH MAY 2021, IF NOT SOLD PRIOR.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »