- Additional Information
- Property Units
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Bright Spacious Living/Dining Space Open Plan to Luxury Kitchen with Built-In Appliances and Separate Utility Room
- Separate Formal Lounge
- Four Bedrooms Including Master With Fitted Luxury Shower Room Ensuite
- Luxury Fully Fitted Principle Bathroom Plus Ground Floor Cloakroom Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating With Economic Combi Boiler
- Double Glazed Windows In Slate Grey PVC Finish
- Detached Double Garage
- Low Maintenance K Rend Finish with Stone Detail
- Floors Tiled or Carpeted
- Wall Tiling Included
- Fully Decorated Throughout
- Gardens Topsoiled and Lawned
- Private Tarmac Drive Leading to Decorative Stone Parking Areas
- Immediate Completions Available
Designed to replicate the style of an Irish coastal cottage and built with practicality and ease of management being of paramount importance, this pair of charming detached homes have a beguiling elevation which belies a wealth of beautifully proportioned contemporary accommodation.
Backing on to open fields, these properties enjoy delightful rural aspects from their private and exclusive position and are metres only from the recreational and social amenities for which this picturesque location is renowned.
Daft Eddy's Restaurant/Bar and Island Coffee Shop are within walking distance and the many amenities of Killinchy/Balloo 10 Minutes away provide every daily requirement.
To live in the property hotspot of Whiterock is to enjoy an aspirational lifestyle experience, this is a rare opportunity to enjoy this experience in a luxurious new build format.
Click here to view all available property types within this development. View the Development
|Site 1 The Cove||Sold|
|Site 2 The Cove||£395,000|
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »