- Additional Information
- Property Units
- Contact the Agent
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
Exquisitely designed and built to the highest specification, this exclusive development by Deramore of only 7 detached and semi detached family homes is situated in a prime residential location in South Belfast. This is the first opportunity in several years to purchase a new build family home on the highly sought after Annadale Avenue, situated in the heart of BT7 only a few minutes walk away from the hustle and bustle of the Ormeau Road and a little further to Stranmillis Village
Discover friendly, village suburb communities filled with independent stores, bars, restaurants, cafes and acres of glorious green space on your doorstep.
Uncover a peaceful, welcoming haven perfectly positioned to capture the personality and convenience of the Ormeau Road.
An area on a continued upward curve, the Ormeau Road prides itself on its array of independent shops, cafes and smart eateries. The location is also within close proximity by car to a range of popular shopping centres including Forestside and Victoria Square.
Commuter access to Belfast City Centre, a mere two miles away, is extremely convenient via the Ormeau Road, whether it be by car or public transport. For the most part the Ormeau Road also enjoys a bike lane into the heart of the City, with several City Bike docks located within a short walk from Annadale Hall. For those commuting further, George Best City Airport is only five miles away.
This is an ideal location for families wishing to position themselves within the catchment of a wide range of leading primary and secondary schools. Complimenting this are a variety of local recreational facilities to cater for all, including Ormeau Park, the Ozone, Let’s Go Hydro, Ormeau and Belvoir Park Golf Clubs and Cherryvale Playing Fields, where Parkrun and social events are a regular feature.
KITCHEN & UTILITY
- Impressive high quality kitchen units with solid stone worktop supplied by award winning kitchen designer, Johanna Montgomery Design
- Integrated appliances to include induction hob, electric oven, microwave, extractor hood, fridge/freezer and dishwasher
- Plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer in the utility room Recessed LED downlighters in the kitchen
BATHROOM, ENSUITE & WC
- Contemporary white sanitaryware with chrome fittings
- Stylish chrome towel radiators to bathroom, ensuite and
- Thermostatically controlled showers (where applicable)
FLOOR COVERING & TILING
- Tiles supplied by David Scott Tiles
- Ceramic tiled floors to hall, kitchen/dining areas, bathroom, ensuite and WC
- Feature wall tiling to bathroom, ensuite and WC’s with full height tiling to the shower enclosures
- Luxury carpets to all bedrooms, stairs, landing, lounge and living room
- Impressive 9ft high ceilings on ground floor
- Traditional cavity wall construction
- Solid concrete ground and 1st floors
- Painted internal doors with quality ironmongery
- Internal décor, walls and ceilings painted along with woodwork
- Main supply smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors
- Moulded painted skirtings and architraves
- Phoenix natural gas fired central heating system with pressurised hot water cylinder
- Feature gas stove to all homes
- Zoned Intruder alarm
- Development to be cabled for BT Fibre and Virgin Media (subject to service provider confirmation)
- Comprehensive range of electrical sockets including integrated USB charging points
- Front gardens turfed and landscaped
- Rear gardens levelled and seeded
- Brick pavior/tarmac driveways
- Solid timber front doors with painted finish
- Painted hardwood double glazed lockable windows - Outside tap
- Rear outside electrical socket - Natural slate roof tiles
NHBC 10 year Buildmark Warranty
Schools near Annadale HallVIEW SCHOOLS FINDER
Click here to view all available property types within this development. View the Development
|Site 2 Annadale Hall||£650,000||2,300 sq. feet|
Contact the Agent
|Selling Agent||Phone Number|
|028 9066 8888 Show Phone Number Call Agent||Enquire Now|
|028 9064 1264 Show Phone Number Call Agent||Enquire Now|
|Please contact the selling agents.|
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »