- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Refitted solid wood kitchen/dining area
- Family room
- Utility room
- Downstairs WC
- 4 bedrooms, master with ensuite
- Modern bathroom
- UPVC double glazing
- Oil fired heating (new boiler 1 year ago)
- UPVC eaves, soffits and guttering
- Fully alarmed and CCTV
- Oak internal doors, skirting and architraeve
- Detached double garage
- Large shed/workshop
- Stone outbuildings
- 2 paddocks extending to just under 3 acres (additional land may be available at separate negotiation)
Additional InformationA beautifully presented detached country bungalow with stunning views, range of useful outbuildlings and approximately 3 acres of land.
The property extends to approximately 1,700 sq ft and is presented in superb order throughout. There are 3 separate reception rooms, 3 bedrooms, a gorgeous family kitchen and refitted bathroom and ensuite.
Outside there are lawns with mature colourful shrubs, a paddock of approximately 3/4 of an acre and a field of approximately 1.5 acres. There are also a good range of outbuildings including a large barn, 2 stables, stone outbuildings, garage and hardcore yard.
Dromore town centre is approximately 5 miles away, Banbridge 6 miles and A1 access 3 miles. M1 access at Sprucefield is only 13 miles away.
A perfect retreat for those who want to escape from the hustle and bustle of city living.
The outbuildings offer opportunities to work from home or will appeal to hobby farmers while the stables and paddock will facilitate those with equestrian interests.
Internal viewing highly recommended!
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Hardwood entrance door with leaded glass and leaded glass side panels. Solid oak flooring. Access to part floored roofspace. Recessed lights. Corniced ceiling. Hotpress. French doors to lounge.
- 6.19m x 3.98m (20' 4" x 13' 1")
Feature fireplace with carved wood surround, cast iron inset and granite hearth. Solid oak flooring. Corniced ceiling and ceiling rose. Bay window with stunning countryside views.
- DINING ROOM/BEDROOM FOUR:
- 3.79m x 3.46m (12' 5" x 11' 4")
Glazed door from entrance hall. Laminate flooring.
- REFITTED SOLID WOOD KITCHEN/DINING AREA:
- 4.73m x 3.61m (15' 6" x 11' 10")
Excellent range of solid wood high and low level units. One and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Glazed display cabinets. Built in Belling hob and Hotpoint double oven. Integrated fridge/freezer. Plumbed for washing machine or dishwasher. Tile effect wood flooring. Recessed lights. Extractor fan. Useful larder cupboards. Open plan to:
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 4.64m x 3.61m (15' 3" x 11' 10")
Feature hole in the wall fireplace with granite hearth and facility for woodburning stove. Tile effect wood flooring. Wood panelled ceiling. Wired for wall lights. Patio doors to rear.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.12m x 1.83m (10' 3" x 6' 0")
Range of Oak high and low level units. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher. Composite door to rear. Tile effect wooden flooring.
- White suite. Low flush WC. Vanity unit with wash hand basin. Tile effect wooden flooring.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.19m x 3.27m (13' 9" x 10' 9")
- White suite. Double shower cubicle with electric shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Wood panelled ceiling with recessed lights. Tiled walls and floor.
- BEDROOM TWO:
- 3.46m x 3.49m (11' 4" x 11' 5")
Laminate flooring. Built in wardrobe with radiator.
- BEDROOM THREE:
- 3.64m x 3.46m (11' 11" x 11' 4")
Laminate flooring. Built in wardrobe with radiator.
- MODERN BATHROOM:
- White suite. Freestanding bath with mixer taps. Shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower. Vanity unit with wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Recessed lights. Corniced ceiling. Tile effect wooden flooring.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 9.21m x 6.55m (30' 3" x 21' 6")
Light, power and water.
- 14.15m x 8.79m (46' 5" x 28' 10")
Light power and water.
- STONE OUTBUILDING:
- 4.84m x 4.54m (15' 11" x 14' 11")
Ideal for home office subject to improvements.
- STONE STABLES:
- Two stables in need of repair with water supply.
- Front garden in lawn with mature shrubs and flower. Rear garden in lawn with mature shrubs, flowers and conifer screen. Large concrete patio area. Polytunnel. Rear paddock extending to approximately 3/4 acre and front field extending to approximatley 1.5 acres. Spacious stoned yard. Outside hot and cold tap. Outside lights.
From Waringsford village take the Garvaghy Church Road. The Garvaghy Road is the first road on the right, turn right into concrete lane at the red shed, no 49 is located at the end of the lane
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »