- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Beautifully Presented 4,000 Sq Ft Detached Home On Circa 0.988 Acre Site With Additional Lands Of Circa 19 Acres
- Adjoining Field Of Circa 5.01 Acres (Available By Separate Negotiation)
- Impressive Formal Lounge With 37KW Wood Burning Stove And Vaulted Ceiling
- Living Room With Wood Burning Stove/Separate Study
- Bespoke Hand Cut Country Kitchen With Solid Oak Doors And Range Of Built-In Appliances, Open Plan To Dining Area And Sunroom
- Separate Utility Room/Ground Floor WC
- Four Bedrooms, Master With Luxury Ensuite Including Roca Cast Iron Bath (Prepped For A Sauna Room) And Spacious Dressing Room With Mirrored Sliderobes
- Family Bathroom With Freestanding Roll Top Bath And Double Shower Unit
- Spacious Landing With Feature Window And Window Seat Storage Area
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Gardens In Lawn With Patio Seating Areas And Range Of Outbuildings, Extending To Circa 0.988 Acres
- Generous Gated Parking Areas To Both Front And Rear
- Only A Five Minute Drive To Templepatrick And The M2 Motorway Network, Making It Ideal For Commuters
- Only 6 Miles From Junction One Shopping Complex
Additional InformationSimon Brien Residential are delighted to bring to the market this stunning 4,000 sq ft family home with an additional 19 acres of land located on the outskirts of historical Templepatrick.
The superb home, gardens and outbuildings sit on a mature and private site of circa 0.988 acres with an additional front field of circa 5.01 acres, which is available for negotiation. The purchase is packaged around 19 acres which employs a full time farm manager and is ideal for those with an equestrian background, or those wanting to embark on a new business venture.
Although the location benefits from a rural setting with stunning views over the surrounding countryside, it is only a 20 minute commute into Belfast and easily accessible to local schools, shops, Belfast International Airport and the M2 Motorway.
Internally the four bedroom, three reception property has been finished off to a high standard, including solid plaster mouldings, engineered oak flooring with under floor heating to the ground floor and a stunning blue tone country style kitchen with solid oak doors. To the first floor any eager purchaser will appreciate the style and size of the generous bedrooms, with the master holding a luxury ensuite bathroom and provisions for a sauna.
Externally, there are beautifully landscaped patio seating areas, Tobermore block paving and wooden gated entrances with CCTV available.
Beyond the gates leads to generous parking areas to both front and rear.
All in all this is a high specification home with attractive land and endless potential. We would recommend early inspection to fully appreciate what is on offer.
- Front door with glazed side panels to…
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Tiled floor. Glazed door to…
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wooden floor. Cornice ceiling. Part panelled walls. Storage cupboard.
- WET ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin. Wet area with drencher head and fully tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Low voltage spotlights.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.46m x 4.11m (17' 11" x 13' 6")
Wooden floor. Wood burning stove. Cornice ceiling. Double doors to…
- 8.46m x 5.49m (27' 9" x 18' 0")
Bespoke fitted kitchen. Range cooker. Extractor fan. Stone work surfaces. Space for American style fridge freezer. Slate tiled floor. Central island unit. Integrated dishwasher. Sink unit. Breakfast bar area. Low voltage spotlights. Open access to…
- SUN ROOM:
- 5.21m x 4.29m (17' 1" x 14' 1")
Stone tiled floor. Bi-folding doors to rear. Cornice ceiling. Low voltage spotlights.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.99m x 2.41m (13' 1" x 7' 11")
Range of high and low level units. Belfast sink unit. Stone work surfaces. Stone tiled floor. Plumbed for washing machine. Door to side.
- 9.07m x 6.71m (29' 9" x 22' 0")
Wood burning stove. Built-in TV unit and storage. Wooden floor. Cornice ceiling.
- 4.27m x 4.09m (14' 0" x 13' 5")
Wooden floor. Cornice ceiling.
- Cornice ceiling. Hotpress. Access to partly floored roof space via Slingsby ladder.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 6.88m x 4.11m (22' 7" x 13' 6")
Wooden floor. Cornice ceiling. Open aspect to…
- DRESSING ROOM:
- 4.11m x 3.99m (13' 6" x 13' 1")
Wooden floor. Wall to wall Sliderobes.
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle. Freestanding roll top bath. Low flush WC. Chrome heated towel rail. Ceramic tiled floor. Low voltage spotlights. Sauna.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 5.13m x 4.04m (16' 10" x 13' 3")
Wooden floor. Built-in robe. Cornice ceiling.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.47m x 4.04m (14' 8" x 13' 3")
Wooden floor. Built-in robe. Cornice ceiling.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.14m x 4.04m (13' 7" x 13' 3")
Wooden floor. Cornice ceiling.
- White suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin. Freestanding roll top bath with mixer tap and telephone hand shower. Shower cubicle with drencher head and telephone hand shower. Fully tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Chrome heated towel rail. Cornice ceiling. Low voltage spotlights.
- Gardens in lawns. Rear gated access to tarmac yard area to…
- 13.41m x 5.74m (44' 0" x 18' 10")
Potential conversion to annex subject to planning permission.
- DOUBLE GARAGE:
- 11.51m x 5.23m (37' 9" x 17' 2")
Potential for conversion subject to planning permission.
- Additional double garages to front of house which have light and power.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »