- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Beautiful Detached Residence With Opportunity For A Second Dwelling (Subject To Planning Permission)
- Located On The Popular Manse Road Area Of Newtownards Within Walking Distance Of All Local Amenities
- Primary Property In Need Of Some Modernisation Throughout
- Oil Fired Central Heating And uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Fantastic Gardens With Areas In Lawn And Mature Hedging And Trees
- Four Double Bedrooms And Four Good Sized Reception Areas
- Close To Main Arterial Routes To Belfast, Local Schools And Leisure Facilities
- Viewing Is Highly Recommended For This Unique Project
Additional InformationThe Manse Road is well known for its substantial detached residences and this property offers the chance to purchase a large home in need of some modernisation along with the option to build a second dwelling in the large garden area (subject to planning).
The Manse Road is a popular location due to its proximity to all local amenities, schools, leisure facilities and the main arterial routes to Belfast and this exciting project will appeal to a variety of purchasers.
The main house is spacious and bright, with the opportunity to update and modernise to a high standard. There are currently four reception rooms on the ground floor including study, living room, family room and dining room and also on this floor are the kitchen, wc, utility room and integral garage. The first floor has four well proportioned bedrooms, two with built in storage and a large family bathroom with white suite.
Externally, there are large areas in lawn, a tarmac driveway, mature hedging and trees and all of this is on a private, quiet site in a great location.
We recommend viewing of this exciting project at your earliest convenience to avoid disappointment.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Porch
- Tiled floor and cornicing.
- Entrance Hall
- Wood laminate flooring.
- Living Room 7.2 x 4.1 (23'7" x 13'5")
- Dual aspect, cornicing, gas fire with marble hearth, inset, surround and wooden mantle.
- Dining Room / Snug 4.6 x 3.2 (15'1" x 10'6")
- Family Room 3.5 x 3.6 (11'6" x 11'10")
- Kitchen 4.2 x 3.2 (13'9" x 10'6")
- Range of high and low level units with laminate work surfaces, one and a quarter bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, space for cooker, door to utility.
- Utility 6.9 x 2 (22'8" x 6'7")
- Study 4 x 3.2 (13'1" x 10'6")
- Vanity unit with sink.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 3.8 x 4.1 (12'6" x 13'5")
- Shower Room
- White suite comprising low flush wc, vanity unit with sink, mixer tap and tiled splashback, corner shower enclosure with overhead shower and glazed door.
- Bedroom 2 4.1 x 3.2 (13'5" x 10'6")
- Bedroom 3 4.6 x 3.2 (15'1" x 10'6")
- Built in slide robes.
- Bedroom 4 4.1 x 3.1 (13'5" x 10'2")
- Built in storage.
- White suite comprising panelled bath with overhead shower, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush wc.
- Front: Areas in lawn, tarmac driveway, mature hedging and shrubs.
Rear: Areas in lawn, mature shrubs and hedging.
- Garage 6.8 x 5.2 (22'4" x 17'1")
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
12th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »