- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Beautifully Presented, Cottage Style Detached Property
- Attractive Fitted Kitchen, Open To Dining Area
- Two, Spacious Reception Rooms, Both With Attractive Fireplaces
- Oil Fired Central Heating And uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Three well proportioned bedrooms.
- Ground Floor Shower Room And First Floor Family Bathroom
- A Range Of Outhouses Including Purpose Built Dog Kennels
- Large Site With Attractive Rear Gardens In Lawn
Additional InformationA beautifully presented, cottage style property, which stands alone in a private and secluded location on the outskirts of Kircubbin. The property is set within a circa 1 acre site with outbuildings, large detached garage, and 15 purpose built dog kennels with an open aspect to the front and rear, providing views over the surrounding countryside.
The property boasts a wealth of features including oil fired central heating which is linked to the multi-fuel burning stove and double glazed windows. To the ground floor there are two reception rooms, downstairs shower room and a modern fitted kitchen with range of integrated appliances. At first floor level the home benefits from three, spacious bedroom and a deluxe, four piece, bathroom suite.
Outside there are spacious gardens delightfully laid out in lawns, shrubs, conifers and a recently built paved patio area.
Early viewing comes recommended!
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Porch
- Tiled floor, and panelled ceiling.
- Living Room 14'10 x 14'6 (4.52m x 4.42m)
- Feature fireplace with Mahogany surround, tiled hearth and inset, uPVC double glazed door to side garden.
- Family Room 14'8 x 12' (4.47m x 3.66m)
- Attractive fireplace with multi fuel burning stove (dual solid fuel link up to heating system).
- Kitchen / Dining Room 18'4 x 15' (5.59m x 4.57m)
- Range of high and low level light Oak units with roll edge worksurfaces, integrated 'Candy' oven, 'Zanussi' four ring hob, extractor fan, one and a quarter bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, glazed display cabinets and shelves, wine rack, tiled floor and partly tiled walls, open to dining area and double uPVC double glazed doors to rear patio.
- Rear Hall
- Built in cupboard and tiled floor.
- Shower Room
- White suite comprising walk in shower cubicle with 'Triton' electric shower and separate thermostatically controlled shower, low flush wc, sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, extractor fan and tiled floor.
- First Floor
- Dado rail and built in cupboards.
- Bedroom 1 16' x 11'8 (4.88m x 3.56m)
- Built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2 15'3 x 11'6 (4.65m x 3.51m)
- Built in cupboard and keylight window.
- Bedroom 3 15'3 x 11' (4.65m x 3.35m)
- Built in cupboard and keylight window.
- Bathroom 12' x 9'6 (3.66m x 2.90m)
- Coloured suite comprising panelled bath, walk in shower cubicle with 'Mira Sport' electric shower, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, downlighters, tiled walls and built in hotpress.
- Front and side - Wide concrete driveway with ample car parking, attractive front stone wall. Separate side garden with range of outbuildings.
Rear - Spacious rear garden in lawn with shrubs, trees and a recently built brick patio.
- Garage 18'6 x 18' (5.64m x 5.49m)
- (at max points) light and power, side and rear service doors.
Access to -
- Rear Workshop / Kennels
- Purpose built dog kennels providing circa 15 kennels.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
21st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »