- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Attractive Detached Family Home Extending To Approximately 3,000 Sq Ft Set In c. 22 Acres
- High Standard Of Finish/Presentation Throughout
- Generous And Adaptable Family Accommodation
- Four Bedrooms / Four Reception Rooms
- Five Bedrooms / Three Reception Rooms
- High Quality Kitchen With Range Of Appliances Open To Casual Dining Area
- Separate Utility Room
- Principle Family Bathroom
- Two Ensuites (One Plumbed Not Fitted)
- Downstairs Shower Room
- Oil Fired Central Heating (Under Floor To Ground Floor)
- PVC Double Glazing
- Alarm System With Outdoor Sensor Lights
- Integral Garage
- Superb Private Mature Elevated Site With Views Over Surrounding Countryside
- Total Site Area Extending To 22 Acres (Including Agricultural Land)
- Popular Semi Rural Location On Periphery Of Templepatrick Village
Additional InformationWe are delighted to offer for sale this superb detached family home beautifully and adjoining lands located on the periphery of Templepatrick and enjoying an excellent degree of privacy with stunning views over the surrounding countryside.
The property itself which was constructed in the last 10 years has beautifully proportioned and exceptionally well presented family accommodation which is adaptable to suit individual requirements and currently comprises of five bedrooms, three reception rooms, together with high quality kitchen, casual dining area, separate utility room, contemporary bathroom and two ensuites (one of which is plumbed but not fitted).
The property is positioned on an elevated site, and in total together with the surrounding ground comprises approximately 8 acres together with formal garden, private patio area, and adjoining 14 acres of land. Templepatrick is exceptionally well located close to main arterial routes to Belfast, International Airport and other surrounding towns.
Likely to be of interest to the growing family, and or those with equestrian interests, viewing is by appointment through our Lisburn Road office on 028 9066 8888.
- PVC door to...
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 6.17m x 4.5m (20' 3" x 14' 9")
Attractive sandstone fireplace with multi fuel burning stove. Oak flooring.
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.34m x 3.4m (14' 3" x 11' 2")
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.34m x 3.63m (14' 3" x 11' 11")
Attractive feature fireplace with wood surround, tiled hearth and open fire. Oak flooring.
- KITCHEN/CASUAL DINING:
- 6.22m x 4.04m (20' 5" x 13' 3")
Excellent range of high and low level units. 1.5 tub single drainer sink unit. Stanley Range cooker. Central island unit with four ring hob. Plumbed for dishwasher. Integrated oven. Recess for fridge freezer. Ceramic tiled floor. Low voltage lighting.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.23m x 2.24m (10' 7" x 7' 4")
Range of high and low level units. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower enclosure. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin.
- BEDROOM (5)/PLAYROOM:
- 4.5m x 3.71m (14' 9" x 12' 2")
- Plumbed, not fitted.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 5.08m x 3.94m (16' 8" x 12' 11")
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- Corner bath with mixer taps and telephone hand shower. Separate shower enclosure. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Ceramic tiled floor. Heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 6.22m x 2.67m (20' 5" x 8' 9")
Access to eaves storage.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.34m x 2.64m (14' 3" x 8' 8")
Access to eaves storage.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.42m x 2.21m (14' 6" x 7' 3")
- Free standing bath with mixer taps and telephone hand shower. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Ceramic tiled floor. Heated towel rail.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 6.22m x 4.14m (20' 5" x 13' 7")
Electrically operated up and over door. Light and power. Oil fired boiler.
- Grounds extending to approximately 8 acres including private gardens, lawns, patio area and adjoining land. Electric gates.
Coming into Templepatrick Village along the Antrim Road turn left onto the Lylehill Road continuing along and Lylehill Road East is on the left hand side.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
11th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »