- Additional Information
- Property Units
- Contact the Agent
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
Show Home Open Viewing: Viewing by Appointment (weekdays / evenings / week)
Located on Bankmore Road, this new development at Bankmore Mews boasts an exclusive collection of detached homes, all finished to a turnkey specification. Energy efficient by design, these new homes offer the very best of modern and convenient living. With spacious, modern interiors and first-class fixtures and fittings throughout, no detail has been overlooked in the quest to ensure that these properties are ‘forever’ family homes. Each house will also have the additional benefit of a bitmac driveway.
Comfort, beauty and impeccable design await you at Bankmore Mews on Bankmore Road, Omagh
Nestled on the outskirts of Omagh Town Centre these new homes are situated close to Omagh Hospital & Primary Care Complex and Drumragh Integrated Collage making these a most sought after location for families.
These new homes at Bankmore Mews are traditionally characterised by traditionally constructed exterior walls and spacious modern interiors with high-quality fixtures and fitting throughout.
Featuring four bedroom detached homes, your future home is constructed using skilled craftsmen and carefully selected materials.
We carefully consider every element in each new home. We encourage you to truly make your home your own by adding your personal touch to the finished design by the excellent turnkey package on offer.
- Choice of kitchen doors, worktops and handles
- Integrated electrical appliances to include electric oven, hob, extractor fan, dishwasher and fridge/freezer
- 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit
- Low voltage recessed down lights
- Choice of doors, worktops and handles
- Single bowl stainless steel sink unit
Bathroom, En-Suite and Cloak Room
- Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
- Thermostatically controlled shower in bathroom and electric shower in en-suite
- Chrome heated towel radiators in bathroom and en-suite
- Full height tiling to shower enclosures
- Anti-steam Bluetooth illuminated wall mirror in ensuite
- Laminated wooden floor in lounge and bedrooms (Choice of colours available)
- Carpet in staircase and landing
- Tiled entrance hall, kitchen/dining area, utlity room, back entrance hall, cloakroom, bathroom and en-suite
- Oil fired central heating in three zones
- Cast iron wood burning stove with tiled hearth
- Internal walls and ceilings painted along with internal woodwork
- Contemporary skirting and architraves
- Internal Oak shaker doors with contemporary ironmongery
- Smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors
- Comprehensive range of electrical sockets and USB points in kitchen and master bedroom
- Connection sockets for television and telephone points
- Wired for security alarm
- Mood lighting in lounge
- Allowance for window blinds
- Traditionally constructed walls in a brick finish
- Traditional finish tiled roof
- High standard floor, wall and loft insultation to ensure minimal heat loss
- Maintenance free uPVC energy efficient windows with lockable system (where appropriate)
- Bitmac driveway
- Gardens to front and rear topsoiled and seeded
- Timber private fencing to rear (where appropriate)
- Feature lights to external doors
- Estate railings to front (where appropriate)
- Flagged patio area
- 10 year structural warranty with all our homes
Entrance Hall: 18'0" x 6'0"
Lounge: 17'0" x 12'0"
Kitchen/Dining Area: 18'0" x 12'0"
Utility Room: 8'0" x 6'0"
Cloakroom: 6'0" x 3'0"
Master Bedroom: 13'0" x 12'0"
En-Suite: 9'0" x 3'0"
Bedroom 2: 12'0" x 9'0"
Bedroom 3: 9'0" x 9'0"
Bedroom 4: 9'0" x 8'0"
Bathroom: 9'0" x 8'0"
Schools near Bankmore MewsVIEW SCHOOLS FINDER
Click here to view all available property types within this development. View the Development
|Site 1 Bankmore Mews||Sold||1,400 sq. feet|
|Site 2 Bankmore Mews||Sale agreed||1,400 sq. feet|
|Site 3 Bankmore Mews||Sale agreed||1,400 sq. feet|
|Site 4 Bankmore Mews||Sale agreed||1,400 sq. feet|
Contact the Agent
|Selling Agent||Phone Number|
|028 8224 7575 Show Phone Number Call Agent||Enquire Now|
|028 8224 2772 Show Phone Number Call Agent||Enquire Now|
|028 8225 2820 Show Phone Number Call Agent||Enquire Now|
|Please contact the selling agents.|
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »