- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Circa 44 Acres Plus Foreshore (ASSI Scheme)
- Remains Of Derelict House Thereon
- Potential For Replacement Dwelling (Subject To Statutory Approvals)
- Laid Out In Various Sized Fields/Sub-Divisions
- Stunning Panoramic Surroundings With Vast Array Of Wildlife
- Attractive Parcel Of Land
- Mixed Quality Grazing Land
- Excellent Investment Opportunity
- Circa 19 Miles From Enniskillen
Circa 44 Acre Farmholding (Plus Foreshore) Backing Onto Upper Lough Erne In Close Proximity To Derryvore Quay.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »