- Circa 44 Acres Plus Foreshore (ASSI Scheme)
- Remains Of Derelict House Thereon
- Potential For Replacement Dwelling (Subject To Statutory Approvals)
- Laid Out In Various Sized Fields/Sub-Divisions
- Stunning Panoramic Surroundings With Vast Array Of Wildlife
- Attractive Parcel Of Land
- Mixed Quality Grazing Land
- Excellent Investment Opportunity
- Circa 19 Miles From Enniskillen
Circa 44 Acre Farmholding (Plus Foreshore) Backing Onto Upper Lough Erne In Close Proximity To Derryvore Quay.
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »