Derryview, 74 Finvoy Road, Ballymoney BT53 7JG
5 Bed Bungalow For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Detached Bungalow
- Five Bedrooms / Three Receptions or Four Bedroom / Four Receptions
- Total Site Size 2.5 Acres
- Dual Driveways
- Quiet Slip Road Location
- Dual Rayburn & Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Views Over Rolling Countryside & Donegal
- Beautifully Designed & Maintained
Welcome to 74 Finvoy Road! Designed and constructed in 1965 for an American occupier, the stage in set in terms of layout and generously proportioned accommodation, this however is only the beginning. The current occupiers of thirty four years then began the journey of sympathetically remodelling and extending to what currently provides for just over 3400 sqft of beautiful family accommodation nestled on a total site size of 2.5 acres with the added bonus of workshop, dual driveways, mature landscaped gardens and outline planning permission for a second site.
On approach, Derryview has its own private slip road just off the main Finvoy Road, circa 1.5 miles from Ballymoney town centre, fifteen minute drive to the glorious North Coast with beautiful sandy beaches, rugged cliff walks and multiple tourist attractions. With the current upgrade of the A26, the commute to Belfast and major airports some fifty minutes away. Cleverly designed to make use of all natural light, views towards Donegal are evident from the front with views of rolling countryside to the sides and rear.
This fabulous family home offers five bedroom, three reception accommodation or four and four together with it's own dispensing bar and man cave, solid maple kitchen units, conservatory, oversized ensuite, handcrafted sauna, workshop and potential for a second site with dual driveways. The craftsmanship and attention to detail are evident from the moment one enters the property, but don't take our word for it, never has the term early internal inspection required been more apparent.
Given the location and accommodation provided, Derryview makes the perfect family home but could naturally lend itself to B&B if so wished. Judge for yourself and make the decision to view at your earliest opportunity.
- Entrance Hall:
- with double uPVC doors and sidelights, solid wooden flooring, recessed lighting, ceiling coving, access to attic and smoke alarm.
- Cloaks Cupboard:
- with low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, half panelled walls, solid wooden flooring, recessed lighting.
- 3.66m x 5.49m (12' 0 x 18' 0)
with feature mahogany surround fireplace, cast iron and tile inset, tiled hearth, dual aspect windows, points for wall lights, TV point, ceiling coving, open archway to Games Room & Bar.
- Games Room / Bar:
- 3.02m x 5.56m (9' 11 x 18' 3)
with double doors to front, handcrafted bar with full dispensing optics, redwood sheeted ceiling, TV point, open plan to Lounge.
- Family Room / Bedroom (5):
- 3.63m x 5.13m (11'11 x 16'10)
with display alcove, recessed lighting and shelving, TV point, ceiling coving.
- Kitchen & Casual Dining Area:
- 4.83m x 6.38m (15'10 x 20'11)
with extensive range of solid maple eye and low level units to include; lighted glazed display cabinets, integrated fridge freezer, microwave, eye level oven, ceramic hob, extractor fan and housing, integrated dishwasher, matching solid maple dresser, stainless steel sink, Rayburn Dual Oil Range with feature housing and tiling, tiling between units, feature corner window, laminate flooring.
- Dining Room:
- 3.07m x 3.66m (10'1 x 12'0)
with coved ceiling and patio doors to Conservatory.
- 3.05m x 5.54m (10'0 x 18'2)
with points for wall lights, tiled floor, patio doors to saviour patio area, views over rolling countryside.
- Rear Porch:
- with tiled floor, boiler room and shelved storage.
- Utility Room:
- 2.11m x 3.63m (6'11 x 11'11)
with feast sink, stainless steel work surfaces, plumbing for automatic washing machine, vented for tumble dryer.
- 2.11m x 3.58m (6'11 x 11'9)
with sensor controlled recessed lighting, TV point.
- Inner Hall:
- with high level beach ceiling, five roof lights, dado rail, points for wall lights.
- Master Bedroom:
- 3.78m x 4.37m (12'5 x 14'4)
with generous range of fitted limed oak furniture and wardrobes, triple aspect windows, TV and Telephone points.
- 2.39m x 3.53m (7'10 x 11'7)
with corner walk in shower cubicle, fully tiled, electric shower fitting, panel bath, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, half tiled walls, shaver point, heated chrome towel rail, extractor fan.
- Bedroom (2):
- 3.58m x 4.55m (11'9 x 14'11)
with TV point and views over countryside.
- Bedroom (3):
- 3.58m x 4.55m (11'9 x 14'11)
with built in work station and robes, TV point, dual aspect windows.
- Bedroom (4):
- 3.58m x 6.38m (11'9 x 20'11)
with built in workstation and shelving, TV and telephone points, dual aspect windows.
- 3.33m x 3.96m (10' 11 x 13' 0)
comprising; Integrated 4 Seater Rock Sauna, fully tiled shower enclosure with digital power shower, partially sunken bath, WC, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, recessed lighting.
- Store Room:
- 2.16m x 2.16m (7'1 x 7'1)
with shelving and laminate flooring.
- 1.6m x 5.18m (5'3 x 17'0)
with stainless steel potting bench, tiled floor, thermostatically controlled heating, light and power.
- 6.71m x 19.2m (22'0 x 63'0)
split 60 / 40 into two areas each with its own double doors and exiting to a large concrete yard. Wood Working equipment not included but available, Lathe, Circular Saw, Power hack Saw, Pedestal Drill Benches etc
- Outline Planning LA01 / 2015/ 0529/ Approved 16 June 2016.
The proposed dwelling shall have a ridge height of less than 5.5 metres above finished floor level a maximum external roof span of 8.5 metres and a low angle of roof pitch not exceeding 35-40 degrees.
This site includes the back asphalt entrance to the bungalow and large side lawn. Main Sewer, Electric and Water all accessible on site.
This site would be an ideal location for family members.
- Circa1.15 Acres situated opposite No 74 between the slip road and the main road and would be ideal for livestock grazing, market gardening.
- Property approached by dual asphalt driveways, raised flower beds with mature planting and shrubbery, neat lawns bordered wth paviour brick, extensive paviour brick patio and barbecue area.
Leaving Ballymoney along the Bann Road, turn left onto the Finvoy Road. Number 74 will be on your left.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »