- Additional Information
- Sold Prices
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Large site
DescriptionAttractive 4-bedroom detached bungalow for sale in the townland of Derryronane, Swinford. The property sits on a mature site of just over half an acres which is defined by a fence and mature hedging. There is ample parking via a tarmac drive to the front and sides of the property, and to the rear there is a large, block-built garage. There are large lawned areas to the front and rear and a well-maintained patio area to the rear. The property is located within 4km of Swinford town and within easy access of the N5 Westport-Dublin road, which is just 2km away. Ireland West Airport Knock is situated just 13km away.
Video walthrough available on request
- 1.80m x 1.80m (5'11" x 5'11")
- With sliding door and lino floor.
- 5.20m x 1.80m (17'1" x 5'11")
- Large hall with carpet floor.
- Living Room
- 4.20m x 4.00m (13'9" x 13'1")
- With carpet floor and open fireplace.
- 3.90m x 3.30m (12'10" x 10'10")
- With laminate timber floor, fitted kitchen with integreat oven, grill and fridgefreezer.
- Utility Room
- 2.90m x 1.50m (9'6" x 4'11")
- With laminate floor and built-in worktop space and storage. WC located just off the utility (1.5m x 1m) with tiled floor, wash hand basin and WC.
- Sitting Room
- 4.30m x 3.90m (14'1" x 12'10")
- Located just of the kitchen with laminate timber floor, open fireplace with marble surround and granite hearth.
- 4.30m x 2.50m (14'1" x 8'2")
- Double room to the rear of the house with laminate floor and built-in sliderobes.
- 3.00m x 1.90m (9'10" x 6'3")
- With tiled floor and half-tiled walls with WC, bath tub, shower and wash hand basin
- 3.40m x 3.00m (11'2" x 9'10")
- Double room to the rear of the house with a laminate floor.
- 3.30m x 3.00m (10'10" x 9'10")
- Double room to the rear of the house with carpet floor.
- 4.60m x 3.70m (15'1" x 12'2")
- Large double room to the side of the house with a carpet floor, windows with views to the front and rear of the house and two built-in sliderobes.
BER No.: 111893210
Energy Performance Indicator: 211.73 kWh/m²/yr
Schools near DerryronaneVIEW SCHOOLS FINDER
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »