A NEW VILLAGE DEVELOPMENT FOR SALE
AFFORDABLE - QUALITY - STYLISH
*** FIRST PHASE RELEASE COMING SOON ***
Set in the Historic Plantation Village of Caledon this exclusive new development has been sympathetically designed to offer timeless charm and compliments the Villages Conservation Area status.
This superb new development is an ideal location for those wishing to experience Village life whilst remaining within a short commute to main arterial routes such as Dungannon, Armagh and Monaghan.
Today the Village enjoys local amenities which include an Award Winning Interior and Coffee Shop, local Mace, fast food takeout, butchers and hairdressers. The property is also located within walking distance to local Churches and Primary Schools.
It is home to the Earl of Caledon (Lord Caledon) and the Alexander family.
The Village of Caledon is situated less than five miles from Castle Leslie Estate, this luxury hotel in Ireland boasts a variety of accommodation, dining options, spa, equestrian for riding enthusiasts and a diverse range of on and off-site activities.
- Fully integrated kitchen to include electric oven and hob, extractor hood, fridge/freezer and dishwasher
- High Quality Kitchen with choice of doors, worktops and handles
- Concealed under lighting to kitchen units
BATHROOM/EN-SUITE & WC
- Fitted bathroom and en-suites with contemporary white suites and chrome fittings
- Thermostatically controlled shower over bath with screen door
- Partial wall tiling in bathroom and en-suites
FLOOR COVERINGS AND TILES
- Co-ordinated ceramic wall tiling between kitchen units
- Ceramic tiled floor to entrance hall, kitchen, wc, en-suite and bathroom
- Full height tiling to shower enclosures and around bath areas
- Carpets to bedrooms, stairs and landing
- Laminated wooden floor to lounge
- Internal decor, walls, ceilings and joinery painted.
- Open fire with fireplace surround
- Comprehensive range of electrical, television and telephone points
- Mains supply smoke detectors
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Feature Natural Limestone finish to front dressed with quoins and window surrounds
- Bangor Blue Slates
- All gardens to be laid out in lawn
- Painted timber double glazed sliding Sash windows to front
- U.P.V.C. double glazed windows with lockable system
- Painted colour effect timber front doors
- Black cast metal gutters and downpipes
- Outside water tap
- Boundary fencing to side and rear
- Feature external lighting to front and back door
- NHBC 10 year warranty
The team at the LS Construction want their home buyers to know that they are committed to offering the very best quality in fixtures, fittings and workmanship. The LS group believe that this is of the utmost importance to a home buyer, along of course with price and location. The practical layouts, contemporary styling and traditional charm have been combined to provide living spaces with proportions that compliment day to day living and have a distinctive look of modern class.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right