- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- This property provides for a development opportunity to those who does not satisfy a Local Housing Need.
- Title: Freehold Land Registry Title
- Property sold as presented
- Dwelling well positioned on this 0.56 acre site
- Electric heating, mains water, septic tank
- The property has all of the amenities of the ring Peninsula on the doorstep and is only a short spin only 7km from the bustling market town of Dungarvan including the Waterford Greenway.
- The property has many sheltered sandy beaches within a short spin.
Additional InformationREA Spratt offer for sale via online auction on the 30th April 2021 at 11am, this detached 3 bedroomed home enjoying a spectacular elevated site benefiting from 180 degree panoramic views incorporating Dungarvan Bay and distant coastline. If you are interested in this property, please contact us for a virtual viewing.
- Kitchen (2.50m x 4.25m 8.20ft x 13.94ft)
- Sitting Room (4.00m x 6.50m 13.12ft x 21.33ft)
- Utility Room (2.50m x 1.70m 8.20ft x 5.58ft)
- Bedroom 1 (2.80m x 3.00m 9.19ft x 9.84ft)
- Bedroom 2 (4.00m x 2.80m 13.12ft x 9.19ft)
- Bedroom 3 (2.90m x 2.80m 9.51ft x 9.19ft)
- Bathroom (1.80m x 2.00m 5.91ft x 6.56ft)
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »