- Additional Information
- Sold Prices
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Constructed in 2009 (3500 sq ft approx. 4/5 bed, 4 bath) Modern and spacious family home finished to a very high standard and with an excellent B2 Energy Rating.
- Peaceful rural setting, set back from the public road and within close proximity to Foynes (4km) & Newcastlewest (15km)
- Easy commute to Limerick (25 min drive on the main N69 route)
- Set on a large 2.56 acre site with lawns to front & rear and a woodland section. The rear gardens have the added benefit of privacy and security with masonry walls and gates offering the perfect playground for a young family.
- An impressive cut stone entrance walls with RC electric gates and low maintenance tarmacadam driveway.
- Beautiful natural stone wall to the side boundary.
- Oil fired central heating
- Private on site well
- On site septic tank
- Upvc windows fitted throughout
DescriptionSherry Fitzgerald Stack is delighted to introduce to the market this exceptional detached residence providing 3,500 sq ft of superbly appointed and wonderfully spacious accommodation. This 4/5 bedroom, 4 bath residence is set on 2.56 acres and is the perfect choice for those seeking a modern and spacious family home.
The residence is just a 5 min drive from the coastal town of Foynes (4.5km), an easy commute to Limerick (25 min drive on the main N69 route) while the county town of Newcastle West is just 15 mins away.
Ground floor accommodation comprises entrance hallway/reception area, kitchen/dining/living room, utility, w/c, sun room, sitting room/5th bedroom and double bedroom with ensuite. On the first floor there is 3 double bedrooms (master ensuite with spacious walk-in wardrobe) and main bathroom.
There are mature gardens to the front and lawns with a patio area and a woodland area to the rear of the residence. Beautiful cut stone walls occupy the expansive front boundary (55m) while high masonry walls and gates allow for added privacy and security to the rear. The property has a tarmacadam driveway and RC electric gates.
Constructed to a very high standard in 2009, the residence has the benefit of oil fired central heating, private on site well, onsite septic tank and upvc windows fitted throughout.
Viewing of this fine property is by appointment only.
- Entrance Hallway
- 6.14m x 4.54m (20'2" x 14'11")
- with porcelain floor tiles & 2 windows
- Kitchen / Dining Room / Living Room
- 11.99m x 7.38m (39'4" x 24'3")
- expansive open plan layout with oak fitted kitchen, porcelain floor tiles, ceramic wall tiles, 5 burner range cooker, 4 windows, French doors to conservatory and sliding patio doors to rear gardens and patio.
- Sunroom / Conservatory
- 3.98m x 3.97m (13'1" x 13'0")
- with ceramic floor tiles, vaulted ceiling, 6 windows, French doors to rear gardens and French doors to kitchen/living area.
- Lounge/Sitting / 5th Bedroom
- 5.74m x 5.67m (18'10" x 18'7")
- with open fireplace, oak laminate flooring & 3 windows
- Utility Room
- 3.62m x 2.51m (11'11" x 8'3")
- with washing machine & dryer, ceramic wall & floor tiles, fitted units, plumbed for sink, window and glazed door to rear garden.
- 3.60m x 1.46m (11'10" x 4'9")
- with ceramic wall & floor tiles, whb, w/c & window
- Bedroom 1 (Ground Floor)
- 4.71m x 3.61m (15'5" x 11'10")
- double room with ash laminate flooring, fitted units & 2 windows
- 3.32m x 1.40m (10'11" x 4'7")
- electric shower, ceramic wall & floor tiles, whb, w/c & window
- 5.48m x 4.68m (18' x 15'4")
- with ash semi solid flooring & 2 windows
- Bedroom 2
- 7.00m x 5.75m (23' x 18'10")
- double room with ash laminate flooring & 2 windows
- Walk in Wardrobe
- 3.71m x 2.45m (12'2" x 8'0")
- with ash laminate flooring and sauna cabin
- 3.07m x 3.03m (10'1" x 9'11")
- with rainfall shower, ceramic wall & floor tiles, whb & w/c
- Bedroom 3
- 5.13m x 4.46m (16'10" x 14'8")
- double room with ash semi solid flooring & window
- Bedroom 4
- 5.98m x 5.13m (19'7" x 16'10")
- double room with ash flooring & window
- Main Bathroom
- 3.95m x 2.16m (13' x 7'1")
- with ceramic wall & floor tiles, circular jacuzzi bath with hand held shower, whb, w/c, window and velux window
Eircode: V94 WD89 GPS No's: 52.576208 -9.059569 Leaving Foynes and heading east on the N69 take the 3rd right turn. Property located 2km on left. Look out for Sherry Fitzgerald Sale Board.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »