- Additional Information
- Property Units
- Contact the Agent
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
PARK VIEW, BALLYMENA - PHASE 1 - ON RELEASE 2 & 3 Bedroom Family Homes positioned within one of Ballymena's most popular and convenient locations. Apartments, townhouses and semi-detached houses.
PHASE 2 properties NOW RELEASED - 1 PROPERTY LEFT IN PHASE 1
Park View offers homeowners a combination of attractive architectural design and excellent build quality with a generous turnkey finish.
Located off the Doury Road in Ballymena, Park View is the latest development from Award Winning property developer JFM Construction Ltd offering beautifully designed 2 bedroom apartments, three bedroom semi-detached houses and town houses.
Park View is ideally located in an established residential area. Residents can enjoy the convenience of Ballymena's vibrant centre and the peacefulness afforded by a development located away from the throng of the town. Commuters travelling further afield can avail of a comprehensive road and commuter network, which enables easy access to the north, west and south to Belfast City Centre and beyond.
Ballymena's extensive rail and bus networks provide links to many locations throughout the province.
Beautiful open countryside is close to hand, with some of Ulster's finest villages a short frive away. The stunning village of Broughshane is four miles to the east, where residents can enjoy the quaint atmosphere and perhaps a cosy lunch at the picturesque Thatch Inn. Galgorm is a similar distance to the west, complete with stunning riverscapesand the world class Galgorm Resort & Spa in which to relax and unwind.
Ballymena benefits from a compact town centre, providing an array of excellent boutiques, shopping centres and high street stores, interspersed with coffee shops, bistros and great restaurants to spend relaxed evenings and weekends with friends and family.
Those who enjoy fitness can avail of the Seven Towers Leisure Centre as well as the running, walking and cycling opportunities within the local parklands.
Ballymena is a very family-centric location with a superb selection of schools and colleges as well as recreational fun to be enjoyed within the ECOS Centre, the local cinema complex and The Braid (Museum & Arts Centre) to name just a few locations.
JFM Construction take pride in the quality of their fit and finish throughout every development they build ensuring you have a home to be proud of.
* Gas fired central heating system with condensing combi-boiler
* PVC fascia boards, doors and windows
* Fitted kitchen from range
* Fitted appliances including oven, hob, fridge, freezer and washing machine
* Fitted sanitary ware
* Splash back tiling (as applicable)
* Flush internal doors with complementary door ironmongery
* Internal painting throughout
* Fitted flooring to include either carpet or wood effect flooring to hall, stairs, landing, bedrooms and living area (as applicable
* Choice of floor tiling from range to kitchen, WC/cloaks, bathroom and ensuite (as applicable)
* External drying areas (apartments only)
* Fitted fireplace from range (as applicable)
* Wiring left for burglar alarm (additional cost to fit alarm)
* Tarmac driveways
* Front and rear gardens sown out
* NHBC warranty
* A management company will be formed to cover the overall maintenance and upkeep of the development
REGISTER YOUR INTEREST WITH SELLING AGENTS
Click here to view all available property types within this development. View the Development
|Site 13 Park View||Sale agreed||1,119 sq. feet|
|Site 14 Park View||Sale agreed||1,119 sq. feet|
Contact the Agent
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »