This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Dax House is ideally situated on Howard Street in Belfast's Central Business District, a stone's throw from the City Hall.
- Office suites are available from 360 sq ft-1,360 sq ft and private on-site car parking can also be provided
Additional InformationExcellent Modern Offices In Prime CBD Location
From 1,560 sq ft - 3,120 sq ft
Occupying a prominent location within Belfast City Centre, Dax House is situated immediately south west of Donegall Square in close proximity to many of the city's leading financial institutions and professional firms, with the prime retail pitch of Donegall Place nearby.
1st Floor - 1,560 sq ft
2nd Floor - 1,560 sq ft
The location is well served with a wide variety of restaurants including Deane's; James Street South; Flame and Howard Street.
The location is within easy walking distance of all of the city's public transport hubs including Great Victoria Street Bus & Train Station; Central Station and the main Metro Bus Terminus at Donegall Square West.
Are you the landlord of this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »