A select small development of only 4 homes located just off the main Moira/ Lisburn Road at Broomhedge. The setting of Damhead Mews is ideal for those who desire life in a rural setting where they can see green fields and breathe the country air, but yet who need to be close to the amenities necessary for family life.
The location is totally central with Lisburn City just 5 miles away, Moira and the M1 motorway interchange just 4 miles away, and Hillsborough just 4 miles away. The main Lisburn/ Craigavon bus route is just a short drive away on the Lisburn/ Moira Road, and the nearest NIR train stop is at Moira.
Damhead Mews comprises 2 individual detached family homes and 2 spacious semi detached homes in a small cul-de-sac on the Damhead Road. Each home is finished to a high specification turn-key standard that is sure to impress.
ASKING PRICE: House Type1 - £290,000 House Type 2 - £280,000 House Type 3 & 4 - £185,000
• Internal walls and ceilings painted. Painted skirting and architrave
• Contemporary Oak internal doors
* Oak staircase with painted spindles
• Mains operated smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors
• Extensive wiring specification including wiring for alarm
• Oil fired central heating
KITCHENS AND UTILITY ROOMS
• High quality units with a choice of doors, worktops and handles
Utility Room coordinating with kitchen
• Integrated appliances to include oven, hob, extractor hood, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, automatic washing machine and tumble drier.
BATHROOMS, ENSUITES AND WC
• Contemporary white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
• Thermostatically controlled shower
Flooring AND TILING
• Tiled shower enclosures
• Floor tiling to kitchen/dining, WC and utility
• Splashback tiling to baths and wash hand basins
• Carpet to lounge, bedrooms, stairs and landing
Click vinyl flooring to bathroom and en-suite
White ash wooden flooring to the entrance hallway.
*Black composite entrance door with feature leaded panels
• Double glazed windows in contemporary black uPVC frames
• PVC fascia and soffits
* Gardens finished in top soil
• NHBC 10 year warranty
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Unknown