- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A superb renovated and extended detached home
- Ideally located on the Craigantlet Hills
- Panoramic views over surrounding farmland to Belfast, Newtownards, Strangford Lough and the Mourne Mountains
- Set within easy commuting distance to Belfast City, Holywood, Newtownards and Dundonald
- Complete "back to bare brick" renovation, including double storey extension
- Entrance hall with Marble tiled floor
- Four bedrooms, three with en suite shower room facilities
- Large open plan luxury kitchen/ dining and living space with views to Belfast, Newtownards and Strangford Lough
- Cream and Light Grey luxury kitchen, Granite work surfaces, island and range of integrated appliances
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Snug with Marble tiled floor
- Lounge with Marble tiled floor, two sets of French doors and views to Belfast, Newtownards and Strangford Lough
- Utility room
- Luxury family bathroom comprising modern White suite
- Gardens to front, side and rear in lawns, patio and hedging
- Circa 10 Acres of prime agricultural lands, ideal for equestrian use or hobby farming
- Double height 30' x 24' barn
- Oil fired central heating system
- Underfloor heating to Ground Floor
- uPVC double glazed windows and doors
Additional InformationSimon Brien Residential take great pleasure in offering for sale this stunning detached country residence to the open market. Daleholme is located on the Craigantlet Hills and is surrounded by a farmland landscape on an elevated position, and holds commanding views over Belfast, Newtownards, Strangford Lough and Scrabo Tower, and the Mourne Mountain range in the distance.
Our clients have completed a "back to bare brick" renovation programme of works, including a redesign of the original layout and a double storey extension which now totals around 3,400 sqft. Resting on circa 10 acres split into 3 fields, it is currently laid out in grassland and bordered mainly by native Hawthorn hedgerows affording the new owners the opportunity to hobby farm, use the land for equestrian purposes or rent out in annual con-acre. There is also a 30' x 24' barn included. This is a unique opportunity to acquire a stunning home, suitable for today's modern family, set in an idyllic location within easy striking distance from Belfast.
High levels of interest are expected for this stunning property, to arrange your private viewing appraisal please contact our Newtownards branch on 02891 800700.
- Modern paved patio to solid wood front door with glazed side lights.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Marble tiled floor, telephone point, LED recessed spotlights, under stairs storage, double doors to:
- OPEN PLAN LUXURY KITCHEN/LIVING/DINING:
- 10.24m x 5.46m (33' 7" x 17' 11")
1.5 tub 'Franke' single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, excellent range of high and low level cram and grey units, granite work surfaces, Black Rangemaster cooker, Inglenook style extractor hood, integrated 'Neff' fridge freezer, dishwasher and microwave, display cabinets, built in bookshelf, large island, marble tiled floor, LED recessed spotlighting, attractive 'Morso' wood burning stove, feature exposed stone wall, CAT 5 and TV point, uPVC double glazed French doors to rear garden, panoramic views over rolling countryside towards Belfast, Newtownards, Scrabo Tower and Strangford Lough.
- 4.24m x 2.74m (13' 11" x 9' 0")
Marble tiled floor, wired for wall mounted TV, LED recessed spotlighting, CAT 5 and TV point, uPVC double glazed French doors to rear, views to rolling countryside.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 4.78m x 1.91m (15' 8" x 6' 3")
Marble tiled floor, plumbed for washing machine, vented for tumble dryer, LED recessed spotlighting, uPVC double glazed door.
- Modern white suite comprising: Oak floor stand, stone wash hand basin and work surface, mixer taps, push button WC, marble tiled floor, LED recessed spotlighting, uPVC double glazed door to rear.
- 5.21m x 4.8m (17' 1" x 15' 9")
Marble tiled floor, 2 sets of uPVC double glazed French doors, LED recessed spotlighting, television and telephone points, CAT 5, views over rolling countryside to Belfast, Newtownards, Scrabo Tower and Strangford Lough.
- LARGE LANDING:
- Feature windows, LED recessed spotlighting, concealed high efficiency water cylinder. Access to roofspace. Views over rolling countryside to Newtownards, Scrabo Tower and Strangford Lough.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.8m x 4.75m (15' 9" x 15' 7")
Polished laminate floor, LED recessed spotlighting, large windows facing Belfast, CAT 5, TV point, uPVC double glazed door to glass panel Juliet balcony with panoramic views to countryside, Belfast, Newtownards, Scrabo Tower and Strangford Lough.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Modern white suite comprising: separate shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower, Rain head, telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, push button WC, shaver point, chrome towel rail, ceramic tiled floor, LED recessed spotlighting, extractor fan.
- WALK IN WARDROBE:
- 2.36m x 2.34m (7' 9" x 7' 8")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.85m x 3.05m (15' 11" x 10' 0")
Polished laminate floor, LED recessed spotlighting, built in robes, CAT 5, TV point, uPVC double glazed door to glass panel Juliet balcony. Views over countryside.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Modern white suite comprising separate shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower and telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, push button WC, LED recessed spotlights, extractor fan.
- LUXURY BATHROOM:
- Modern white suite comprising: Cast iron freestanding bath, separate shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower, rain head, telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, push button WC, LED recessed spotlighting, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.91m x 3.05m (12' 10" x 10' 0")
Polished laminate floor, CAT 5, TV point, countryside views, access to bathroom.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.83m x 3.66m (15' 10" x 12' 0")
Polished laminate floor, LED recessed spotlights, built in robe, CAT 5, TV point, double glazed door to glass panel Juliet balcony, panoramic views over rolling countryside to Belfast, Newtownards, Scrabo Tower and Strangford Lough.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Modern white suite comprising: Separate shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower and telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, push button WC, LED recessed spotlighting, extractor fan, views over rolling countryside.
- 9.14m x 7.47m (30' 0" x 24' 6")
Double height space, sliding doors.
- Gardens to front, side and rear laid out in manicured lawns, modern paved path and 3 modern paved patios, hedging, fencing, trees. Approached gravel driveway with lots of space for parking.
10 acres of agricultural land currently in grassland with mainly Hawthorn hedging.
Ballyregan Road, Dundonald/ Craigantlet
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »