- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Victorian Semi Detached Home
- Grade B Listed Status
- Five Bedrooms
- Three Reception Rooms
- Kitchen with Gas Aga/Utility Area
- Bathroom & Shower 1st Floor
- Gas Heating
- Rear Access Via Communal Lane way
- Courtyard & Coach House
- Superb, Mature Gardens Front & Side
78 South Parade is one half of "Daisyfield Villas" constructed in 1883 and according to maps at the time, was one of the first properties to be constructed in the immediate area. The property was granted Grade B listing status in 2013 due to its historical and architectural significance. A beautiful building on the outside with many original features on the inside, that will undoubtedly appeal to those hoping to purchase a home with character, charm and period details. The home offers spacious, well proportioned accommodation comprising five bedrooms, master being a beautiful room with original ornate cornice and ceiling rose and a dual aspect, three reception rooms, fitted kitchen with Aga, utility area, and bathroom suite on the first floor. Outside, Daisyfield Villas are two of the few properties in South parade that have superb front and side gardens, number 78 also has a Coach House to the side that is accessed from the inner courtyard and communal alleyway to the rear (currently utilised as a garage / store). The property has been updated in the last number of years with gas heating, however remedial works will be required and consideration will have to be given to its listed status when undertaking any works.
- Hardwood front door with fan light to entrance porch with original stain glass window and decorative tiled flooring. Glass panelled inner door with stain glass fan light to entrance hall. Cornice ceiling and ceiling rose.
- Additional hall image
- Drawing Room 16'9 x 14'0 (5.11m x 4.27m)
- Large bay window with with original wood panelling. Marble fire-place cast iron inset and housing a cast iron Gas stove. Cornice ceiling and ceiling rose.
- Dining Room 15'3 x 12'7 (4.65m x 3.84m)
- Bay with wooden panelling. Stone fire-place. Cornice ceiling.
- Living Room 18'1 x 12'9 (5.51m x 3.89m)
- Cast iron fire-place tiled inset and wooden surround. Beam effect ceiling.
- Kitchen 13'3 x 12'3 (4.04m x 3.73m)
- Range of low level units, 2 Ring Gas Aga. Tiled flooring. Access to utility area and w/c and sink unit.
Access also provided to courtyard and coach house.
- Plumbed for washing machine. Housing gas boiler.
- Outside Toilet
- High flush w.c. Sink unit. Access to inner courtyard.
- First Floor
- Bedroom One 18'8 x 14'0 (5.69m x 4.27m)
- Cornice ceiling rose, decorative mouldings and picture rail. Dual aspect with 2 windows to the front and one to the side overlooking the garden.
- Bedroom Two 12'2 x 11'9 (3.71m x 3.58m)
- Cornice ceiling. Picture rail.
- Bathroom comprising Victorian panelled bath . Low flush w.c Pedestal wash hand basin.
- Separate Shower facility 11'8 x 5'6 (3.56m x 1.68m)
- Wooden panelled ceiling. Access is provided to bedroom 3
- Bedroom Three 13'6 x 12'1 (4.11m x 3.68m)
- 2nd Floor
- Bedroom Four 18'6 x 14'2 (5.64m x 4.32m)
- Bedroom Five 12'4 x 11'9 (3.76m x 3.58m)
- Outside Front
- A pedestrian gate provides access via a flagged pathway to the entrance. Either side of this pathway is a mature garden laid in lawns with a range of trees and shrubs.
- Inner Courtyard
- From the Kitchen access is provided to the inner courtyard which in turn leads to the Coach House. From the Courtyard there is an electric roller door that leads directly to shared lane way that runs to the rear of the South Parade properties and so offers potential for off street parking.
- Coach House 16'4 x 16'2 (4.98m x 4.93m)
- Electric roller door, additional roof-space storage.
- Additional garden image
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »