- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Rear yard with parking.
- Garden to rear.
- BER: F BER No.112956107 Energy Performance Indicator:382.27 kWh/mï¿½/yr
- Strictly by appointment with the agent.
Additional InformationDetached five bedroom, four bathroom house on Main Street in the village of Dunkineely, Co Donegal. Property will make an ideal family home or holiday home as it is close to all amenities in the village. Well proportioned rooms with rear garden on substantial site. Outhouse to rear. O.F.C.H. Auction Link https://reamcelhinney.bidnow.ie/lot/details/36485
- Entrance hallway (5.60m x 1.90m )
- Lounge (4.00m x 3.90m )
- Kitchen/diner (6.00m x 4.00m )
- Utility room (2.30m x 1.70m )
- Washroom (2.50m x 2.00m )
- Bedroom 1 (3.50m x 3.00m )
- Bedroom 2 (4.00m x 2.70m )
- Bedroom 3 (4.00m x 3.20m )
- Bedroom 4 (3.40m x 3.00m )
- Bedroom 5 (4.30m x 2.60m )
- Family Bathroom (2.30m x 1.70m )
Property is on the Main Street in Dunkineely opposite the hardware shop and between the Mace shop and the Post Office. Our signage is on the property.
Schools near Daisy CottageVIEW SCHOOLS FINDER
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »