- • Highly prominent location fronting Culmore Road, one of the city’s main arterial transport routes.
- • Prestigious Grade A offices fitted to a high standard internally.
- • Accommodation available from 2,494 – 6,048 sq ft (232 sq m – 562 sq m).
- • Excellent views and balcony to 3rd floor offices.
- • Available on a floor by floor basis or combined.
- • On-site car parking.
- EPC Score: C67
Londonderry/Derry is the second largest city in Northern Ireland with a population of c.107,800 and a cross-border catchment of 400,000. Londonderry is c.70 miles north west of Belfast via the M2/A26 and 21 miles east of Letterkenny (ROI) via the N13. The city has good road and rail links as well as its own deep Seaport ‘Londonderry Port’ and own airport, Derry City at Eglinton with direct daily connections to major UK and ROI cities. Londonderry is the most youthful city in Ireland with 43% of its residents under the age of 30. The city benefits from the Magee Campus, part of the University of Ulster and was, as recently as 2013, designated the UK City of Culture.
The Da Vinci Building is prominently located fronting Culmore Road, one of the principle arterial roads into the City of Derry and as such, enjoys a high profile location overlooking the roundabout junction with the Strand Road and the main A2 Buncrana Road as well as enjoying views over the Foyle River, located a few hundred yards to the rear of the Da Vinci Building.
Are you the landlord of this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »