This agent has listed the accuracy as: General Area
- Attractive Detached Wooden Lodge in Popular Coastal Development
- Conveniently Positioned Between Groomsport and Donaghadee
- Open Plan Living Room with Dining Area to Fitted Kitchen
- Two Bedrooms, Both with Built-in Furniture
- Master Bedroom with En Suite Washroom
- Shower room with White Suite
- Phoenix Gas Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Driveway with Parking
- Timber Decked Terrace Accessed via Living Room
- Demand Expected to be High
- Turnkey Finish
- Ready for Immediate Occupancy
- Early Viewing Essential
Additional InformationConveniently positioned between Groomsport and Donaghadee this attractive detached wooden lodge offers a peaceful tranquil setting yet remains convenient to the local towns and their amenities. Occupying a quiet position within this popular residential development viewers are sure to be impressed. The accommodation comprises open plan living room to dining area and kitchen, two bedrooms, both with built-in furniture and the master benefitting from an en suite washroom, and shower room with white suite. Outside is a driveway and parking, timber decked terrace to the front and additional garden area. Other benefits include Phoenix Gas heating and uPVC double glazed windows. With its low maintenance aspect, standard of finish and overall charm and appeal we can thoroughly recommend a viewing at your earliest opportunity so as to appreciate it in its entirety.
- uPVC double glazed front door to open plan living room with modern fitted kitchen.
- OPEN PLAN LIVING ROOM/KITCHEN:
- 6.07m x 3.61m (19' 11" x 11' 10")
at widest points
- LIVING ROOM:
- Attractive fireplace with gas fire inset, L-shaped sofa with built-in double bed, one seater sofa, dining table with four chairs, French doors with timber decked terrace.
- Range of high and low level units, work surfaces, single bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, integrated double oven, integrated four ring gas hob, extractor fan above, integrated fridge freezer, storage cupboard with gas fired boiler.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 2.39m x 2.97m (7' 10" x 9' 9")
plus wardrobe space Built-in cupboards, built-in wardrobe.
- ENSUITE WASH ROOM:
- White suite comprising: low flush WC, wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.41m x 1.7m (7' 11" x 5' 7")
Built-in wardrobe, built-in overhead units.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising: built-in shower cubicle with hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer tap, low flush WC, extractor fan.
- Extensive timber decked terrace, private driveway with parking.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 13 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views