- Additional Information
- Property Units
- Contact the Agent
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
Show Home Open Viewing: Sundays 2-4 pm and by appointment
- Show Village Open Sunday 2pm to 4pm Or For A Private Appointment Please Contact Our South Belfast Office On 028 9066 8888.
- Four Bedroom Detached Home Inc. Sun Room
- Traditional Brick Block Construction
- Granite/Stone Kitchen Worktops, Choice of kitchen door, handles. All appliances included: Oven, hob, integrated fridge/freezer, integrated dishwasher, tumble dryer washing machine.
- Choice of tiling to your hall, kitchen, utility and bathroom floors. As well as wall tiling to shower/bath enclosures and behind sinks.
- Choice of carpets, inc underfelt to lounge(s), stairs and all bedrooms
- Wood Burning Stove
- Argon Gas Filled High Efficiency Double Glazing
- Mains Gas Heating
- High- Efficiency Condensing Gas Boiler
- Multi-Point Secure Lock Front & Rear External Doors
- Thermostatically Controlled Radiators
- Low Energy Lighting Throughout
- TV Points To All Living Areas And Bedrooms
- Plentiful Electrical Sockets To All Living Areas & Bedrooms
- Smoke, Heat and Co2 Detectors Where Applicable
- Burglar Alarm With PIR Sensors
- Fully Painted Walls & Ceilings
- Fully Painted Woodwork
- Varnished Oak Doors With Chromed Door Handles
- Glazed French Doors Between Lounge And Kitchen/Dining
- Glazed External Patio Doors To Rear Patio From Dining Area
- Contempry Stylish Sanitary Ware
- Low Volume, Dual Flush Toilets
- Chromed Taps & Shower Fittings
- External Lights With Feature Lantern To Front And Bulk-Head Light To Rear
- Maintenance Free PVC Windows, Sofitt, Facia Board And Guttering
- External Water Tap
- Turfed Front Lawn & Sown Rear Lawn
- High Quality Landscaping To Open Amentity Space
Additional InformationWELCOME HOME to CASTLEWATER GARDENS.
A NEW COMMUNITY in the MAKING.
Castlewater Gardens is a place where traditional meets and embraces the future. Externally, our homes draw their style from traditional Georgian design, with all homes incorporating large windows, beautiful brick detailing and full cavity chimneys, as well as large bay windows to all 4 bedroom homes. Internally, this design is intelligently combined with the latest in modern living layouts, with open plan kitchen/dining/lounge to every ground floor and light spilling in through the large windows to every other room in the house. These measures ensure that your home is light and bright all year round.
Conveniently, all homes also come with a fully fitted utility room too. Beneath the surface, all of our homes are built to the very latest insulation and construction standards, meaning that our homes are a pleasure to live in throughout the year and are also much kinder to your pocket.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 5.21m x 1.4m (17' 1" x 4' 7")
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.61m x 3.51m (18' 5" x 11' 6")
- KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA :
- 6.91m x 3.4m (22' 8" x 11' 2")
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.79m x 1.8m (9' 2" x 5' 11")
- SEPARATE WC:
- 0.99m x 1.91m (3' 3" x 6' 3")
- 3.7m x 3.1m (12' 2" x 10' 2")
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 5.m x 3.4m (16' 5" x 11' 2")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- 1.6m x 2.01m (5' 3" x 6' 7")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.7m x 3.1m (12' 2" x 10' 2")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.41m x 3.1m (7' 11" x 10' 2")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.3m x 2.79m (10' 10" x 9' 2")
- 2.01m x 2.79m (6' 7" x 9' 2")
Off Randalstown Road Antrim
Click here to view all available property types within this development. View the Development
|Site 40 Render Finish||Sale agreed|
Contact the Agent
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »