- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Oil fired central heating system / Upvc double glazing.
- Large lounge with feature vaulted ceiling which has superb sea views.
- Deluxe fitted country style kitchen with integrated dishwasher and fridge / freezer with ample dining area.
- Three bedrooms (two on the ground floor).
- Upvc double glazed Sun Lounge with uninterupted sea views.
- Recently fitted ground floor bathroom and additional first floor bathroom.
- Generous parking area with detached garage and private walled patio garden with flowerbeds.
Additional InformationOccupying this stunning location with direct access onto the beach, we are delighted to offer for sale The 'Cutty Sark' a unique opportunity to purchase a home by the sea with panoramic views and excellent accommodation in what is a beautiful home is a wonderful location.
- Entrance hall with feature stone floor.
- 8.08m x 4.98m (26' 6" x 16' 4")
Feature stone fireplace with multi-burner stove, stone floor, feature vaulted ceiling.
- DELUXE FITTED KITCHEN / DINING ROOM
- 4.8m x 4.67m (15' 9" x 15' 4")
Double bowl single drainer stainless steel unit with mixer taps, range of high and low level units, solid wood work tops, extractor hood, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge / freezer, wall tiling, ceramic tiled floor, feature fireplace with multi-burner stove.
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED SUN LOUNGE
- 3.73m x 2.92m (12' 3" x 9' 7")
Ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.43m x 3.35m (11' 3" x 11' 0")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.35m x 2.06m (11' 0" x 6' 9")
- DELUXE BATHROOM
- White suite comprising panelled bath with 'Mira' thermostatically controlled shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, wall tiling, ceramic tiled floor, hot press with Santun pressurised water system.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 5.66m x 5.m (18' 7" x 16' 5")
(at widest points)
- White suite comprising panelled bath with fully tiled shower cubicle with 'Mira' thermostatically controlled shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC, part panelled walls, polished laminate floor.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 5.33m x 4.44m (17' 6" x 14' 7")
Double doors with light and power, oil fired boiler, approached by paved driveway with ample parking area.
- Oil storage tank, outside light.
- To side and rear I paved patio area.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
23rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »