- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Custom House is a Grade B+ listed building built by D & J Fulton between 1854 and 1857. The Italian Renaissance style building of Ashlar sandstone is arranged over lower ground, ground, first and second floors.
- The property has a Gross Internal Area of c.58,126 sq ft.
- Situated within ease of walking distance of Belfast City Centre, The Waterfront Hall, SSE Arena, Titanic Quarter, Laganside Bus Station, Victoria Square shopping center and GoPark, a 282 space car park.
- Suitable for a variety of potential uses / mixed uses to include, offices, apartments, hotel, restaurant/bar, private event space, museum etc. subject to obtaining any required statutory planning consents.
- EPC Rating - F139.
- Please download the Frazer Kidd brochure for further details.
Custom House is one of Belfast’s most iconic buildings, situated in a very prominent location, fronting onto Custom House Square.
The property comprises a symmetrical four-storey listed building, designed in 1847 by Sir Charles Lanyon. Custom House is situated on the city side of the River Lagan, within an extremely popular business and leisure location, close to Belfast’s prime city centre retail core and the incredibly popular Titanic Quarter.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »