- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
Ronan Mcanenny Ltd is pleased to welcome to the property market this pristine five bedroom detached bungalow located on Curragh Lane, Lifford, Co Donegal. This property is perfectly positioned within close proximity of the Lifford/Strabane boarder where shoppers can avail of the ever fluctuating Sterling - Euro exchange rate.
Internally, this property benefits from having an oil fired central heating system along with having a solid fuel stove and back boiler. It is a spacious and extremely well maintained property which would make a perfect family home. Externally, the home boasts a very well kept garden with a tarmac driveway to the front.
Viewing of this home is highly recommended!!
Accommodation Comprises of:
- Entrance Hall:5.91m x 2.03m
- Tiled flooring.
- Living/Family Room: 5.42m x 4.11m
- Solid oak flooring, stone fireplace with open fire & back boiler and double radiator.
- Kitchen: 5.69m x 6.11m
- Tiled walls and flooring, integrated dishwasher & fridge/freezer, two double radiators.
- Utility Room: 1.82m x 3.06m
- Tiled flooring, high & low level units, oil burner, single radiator and plumbing for washing machine & tumble dryer.
- Main Bathroom: 3.01m x 3.01m
- Tiled flooring with partially tiled walls, bath, electric shower, extractor fan and chrome towel rail.
- Master Bedroom: 3.88m x 3.69
- Laminate flooring, built in wardrobes and double radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.22m x 3.27m
- Double bedroom with laminate flooring & double radiator.
- Ensuite: 1.52m x 2.4m
- Tiled walls and flooring, electric shower and double radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 3.29m x 4.71m
- Double bedroom with laminate flooring and double radiator.
- Bedroom 4: 3.57m x 3.58m
- Double bedroom with laminate flooring, built in wardrobes and double radiator.
- Bedroom 5: 3.4m x 2.95m
- Lino flooring, single radiator.
For more information or to arrange a viewing, please contact our office on 02881659210.
BER Rating: C3
BER No.: 102241643
Energy Performance Indicator: 200.0kWh/m²/yr
Schools near Curragh LaneVIEW SCHOOLS FINDER
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »