- Additional Information
- Sold Prices
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
Ronan McAnenny Ltd is pleased to welcome to the property market this spacious detached chalet bungalow located on Curragh Lane which is situated on the outskirts of Lifford in County Donegal. This property is in a perfect location for commuters or shoppers who wish to benefit from the fluctuating Euro-Sterling exchange rate as the border town of Strabane can be reached in under ten minutes by car. Internally, this home benefits from having five double bedrooms, two reception rooms, kitchen, utility room, main bathroom and separate shower room. The home also benefits from having an oil fired central heating system and an open fire. There are double glazing PVC windows and PVC doors. To the exterior of the dwelling there is a detached garage with a tarmac driveway and gardens to the front and rear. This would make a perfect family home.
Viewings are strictly by appointment only.
Accommodation Comprises of:
- Entrance Hall: 7.51m x 5.66m
- Wooden flooring and two single radiators.
- Living/Family Room: 3.3m x 4.27m
- Wooden flooring and double radiator.
- Living Room 2: 4.31m x 5.22m
- Carpet flooring, marble fireplace with stove and double radiator.
- Kitchen: 5.02m x 4.48m
- Lino flooring, electric hob & oven and double radiator.
- Utility Room: 3.44m x 2.58m
- Lino flooring, high and low level cupboards, plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer and single radiator.
- Bathroom: 2.41m x 3.48m
- Tiled flooring with partially tiled walls, bath and single radiator.
- Bedroom 1: 3.92m x 2.77m
- Double bedroom with carpet flooring and single radiator.
- Bedroom 2: 3.64m x 4.07m
- Double bedroom with carpet flooring and double radiator.
- Bedroom 3: 4.26m x 6.02m
- Double bedroom with wooden flooring and two single radiators.
- Bedroom 4: 2.99m x 4.02m
- Double bedroom with wooden flooring and single radiator.
- Bedroom 5: 4.56m x 3.95m
- Wooden flooring, built in wadrrobes and two radiators.
- Upstairs Shower Room: 1.89m x 3.01m
- WC, wash hand basin, electric shower and single radiator.
- Garage: 4.3m x 8.6m
For more information or to arrange a viewing, please contact our office on 02871 886910.
Schools near Curragh LaneVIEW SCHOOLS FINDER
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »