- Additional Information
- Sold Prices
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
This one bedroom, newly renovated, first floor apartment has just come to the market in the popular development of Aston Village.
The apartment is ideally located on the north side of Drogheda, within walking distance to all local amenities including town centre, restaurants, schools, Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital and is of easy access to the M1, train station and bus station.
Extremely well laid out, the property comprises entrance hall, living and dining area with balcony, fully fitted kitchen, 1 double bedroom and bathroom. Because of its size and location, 6 Curlew House would be ideally suitable to owner occupier or investor.
We advise early viewing to avoid disappointment.
Living and Kitchen Area - 5.4m x 3.3m
Bedroom - 3.8m x 3.2m
Bathroom - 3m x 1.8m
Attic Space with ladder access
Aston Village is located off the R166 Drogheda to Termonfeckin road. Turn left into Termon Abbey and follow the road to the roundabout take the 2nd exit, continue down the road to Aston Village approx 850m.
Viewing Details -
Strictly by appointment.
Heating - Electric Storage Heating.
Water - Mains.
Sewerage - Mains.
Sullivan property Consultants for itself and as agent for the vendor gives notice that:
- These particulars are only a general outline for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute in whole or in part an offer or a Contract.
- Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, and they are believed to be correct, they are not warranted and intending purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the correctness of the information given.
- All statements in these particulars are made on the without responsibility part of Sullivan Property consultants or the vendor.
- No statement in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
- Neither Sullivan Property Consultants nor anyone in its employment or acting on its behalf has authority to make any representation or warranty in relation to this property.
- Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good repair or condition or otherwise nor that any services or facilities are in good working order.
- Photographs may show only certain parts and aspects of the property at the time when the photographs were taken and you should rely upon actual inspection.
- No assumption should be made in respect of parts of the property not shown in photographs.
- Any areas, measurements or distances are only approximate.
- Any reference to alterations or use is not intended to be a statement that any necessary planning, building regulation, listed building or any other consent has been obtained.
BER No.: 109651794
Energy Performance Indicator: 515.51 kWh/m²/yr
Schools near Curlew House, 6 Aston GreenVIEW SCHOOLS FINDER
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »