- Additional Information
- Sold Prices
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Spacious residence of some 163.5 square metres otherwise 1,760 square feet
- Incorporates four double bedrooms and three reception rooms
- Extensive ceiling coving
- Timber flooring and tiling throughout ground floor
- New carpets fitted to all bedrooms, stairs and landing
- Custom moulded skirting boards and architraves
- French patio doors off dining room leading to rear garden
- Generous electrical spec along with ample telephone and television points
- PVC fascia, soffit, gutters and double glazed window units
- High degree of insulation in roof and external walls
- Antique style red brick facade, maintenance free dash render finish to other elevations
- Cobble lock driveway
- Granite window sills to front
- Gated entrances either side of residence
- Oil fired central heating
- Enclosed rear garden primarily lawned
- Outside water tap and lighting
- Large central green adjacent
- Feature bay window to main living room and master bedroom
- Arch feature windows
- Internal four panel doors with smoked ironmongery
- BER Rating: C2; BER No. 100380666; EPI 180.43 kWh/m2/yr
Chris Smith of Quillsen is delighted to present to the market, this tremendous red brick detached residence featuring bay windows to main living room and master bedroom. With its roomy floor area of some 163.5 square metres otherwise 1,760 square feet incorporating four double bedrooms and three reception rooms, all good sized rooms, this property is sure to appeal to those with growing families. Add to this its cul-de-sac location with large central green area adjacent.
Cul Ronain Park, carefully developed circa 2006 by Otterstown Construction Ltd. is a small private development of handsome redbrick homes with a fabulous central large green area set at the heart of this lovely neighbourhood. It is within a couple of minutes walk of all the facilities and amenities available on the Main Street.
Ballivor is a popular commuter location within easy reach of Dublin and other principal towns such as Trim, Navan and Maynooth. The village with its country charm has a strong community spirit with an active neighbourhood watch. It supports a supermarket, post office, pharmacy, craft butcher, cafe, community centre and a number of convenience stores amongst a greater range of facilities. Parent/baby mornings, scouts, drama, dance, karate and lots more are provided for here. Importantly there is a state-of-the-art primary school located in the village as well as pre-school, creche and after school facilities. A fabulous new playground has recently opened. Leisure pursuits are in abundance in the area, there being numerous clubs and sporting associations locally which cater for football, hurling, badminton, tennis, athletics, fishing, hunting and shooting but to mention a few. There are also a number of golf courses nearby while both the River Deel and the Royal Canal, being only a couple of minutes drive, provide for various activities for water enthusiasts as well as waterside walks. A bus service is provided for post primary schools at the nearby towns of Athboy and Trim which support further excellent retail, hospitality with hotels and lively pubs and recreational facilities including an Aura swimming pool at Trim. The county towns of Navan and Mullingar provide hospitals should the need arise and are both within thirty minutes or so drive.
With access to the M3, M4, M6, N51 and N52 routes convenient, the area is popular with Dublin commuters and those who transverse the country for work. Employees from the ICT, E-commerce and pharma sectors based around Blanchardstown / Damastown as well as ICTs based around Leixlip often choose Ballivor as a place to call home, citing lifestyle, ease of commuting and affordability as the rationale for their choice. Such companies include giants like Synopsys, IBM, PayPal, Symantec, Ebay, Paypal, Bristol Myers-Squibb, Alexion, Helsinn Birex, Hewlett-Packard and Intel with others to features soon with the development of the Shire facility near Dunboyne and Facebooks data centre at Clonee. For those into retail or perhaps after some retail therapy, both the Blanchardstown and Liffey Valley shopping centres are within some forty minutes or so drive.
- Entrance Hall
5.70m x 1.70/1.35m
- Hard wood hall door with glazed panel to side. Tile floor, ceiling coving and centre roses. Stairs leading to first floor with new carpet floor covering.
- Living Room
4.80m x 4.15m
- Feature bay window. Timber floor, feature open cast iron fireplace with marble style surround and mantle. Television and telephone points. Ceiling coving and centre rose. Double doors opening to:
- Dining Room
4.15m x 3.30m
- Timber floor. French doors leading to rear garden. Television point. Ceiling coving and centre rose.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
4.75m x 4.40m
- Feature Cathedral style ceiling to single story kitchen extension with Velux windows and spotlights throughout. Fitted with a range of country style base and wall mounted units laid out in U shaped arrangement. Incorporates double oven, hob, integrated extractor hood and fridge freezer. Tiled floor and tiled wall surface spalshback over countertops. Television and telephone points. Ceiling coving.
- Utility Room
2.00/1.20m x 1.31m
- PVC external door with glazed upper panel. Tiled floor. Raised area for washing machine and tumble dryer with storage beneath and plumbing laid on.
2.00m x 1.50m
- Complete floor and wall tiling, incorporating toilet and sink.
- Family Room
4.45m x 2.55m
- Timber flooring, television Point, ceiling coving and centre rose.
- Featuring arched landing window. Ceiling coving and centre rose. New carpet floor.
- Master Bedroom
4.45m x 4.10m
- Bay window. Ceiling coving and centre rose. Television and telephone points. New carpet floor.
- Complete floor and wall tiling. Incorporates toilet, sink and shower enclosure fitted with Triton T90si power shower. Feature arched window.
- Bedroom 2
3.75m x 3.40m
- Television Point. New carpet floor.
- Bedroom 3
3.75m x 3.10m
- Television Point. New carpet floor.
- Bedroom 4
3.55m x 2.50m
- Television Point. New carpet floor.
2.55m x 2.10m
- Complete floor and wall tiling. Incorporating toilet, sink and shower enclosure fitted with Triton AS2000XT thermostatic power shower.
A cobble lock paved driveway which offers secure off-street parking leads to the residence. This front apron also has an easily managed lawned area. Pedestrian side accesses to either side of the house lead over concrete paths to a large enclosed rear garden. This secure area is predominately laid in lawn but no doubt patio or barbeque areas could be added over time. Outside water tap and lighting laid on too.
An early inspection of this property comes highly recommended by the selling agent. In addition to business hours, viewings can usually be accommodated by us in the evenings and at weekends.
From Dublin/Dunboyne/Summerhill/Trim: Approach Ballivor on the R156. As you enter the village, turn into the second housing development entrance on the right - see plaque stone engraved "Glebe Wood". Continue straight passing the stone piers with plaque stone engraved "Cul Ronain". Follow this road where No. 4 can be seen on the right hand side being the fourth detached building on the right hand side. Eircode C15 KTR9.
ARE YOU THINKING OF SELLING?
We offer a FREE no-obligation sales appraisal and valuation for those who are selling or those that are contemplating selling. We would of course be delighted to hear from you with a view to assisting with your property requirements be it advisory, transactionary or otherwise.
Information is provided subject to the principle of caveat emptor and so parties are put on notice of the following: (i) No statement or measurement contained in any correspondence, brochure or advertisement issued by the Vendor or any agent on behalf of the Vendor relating to the Subject Property shall constitute a representation inducing the Purchaser to enter into the sale or any warranty forming part of this Contract; (ii) Any statements, descriptions or measurements contained in any such particulars or in any verbal form given by or on behalf of the Vendor are for illustration purposes only and are not to be taken as matters of fact; (iii) Any mis-statement, mis-description or incorrect measurement given verbally or in the form of any printed particulars by the Vendor or any person on the Vendor’s behalf shall not give rise to any cause of action claim or compensation or to any right of rescission under this Contract; (iv) No right of action shall accrue against any agent, employee, or other person whatsoever connected directly or indirectly with the Vendor whereby any mistake, omission, discrepancy, inaccuracy, misstatement or misrepresentation may have been published or communicated to the Purchaser during the course of any representations or negotiations leading up to the sale; and (v) The Contract of Sale constitutes the entire agreement between the parties thereto with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes and extinguishes any representations or warranties (if any) previously given or made excepting those contained in the Contract of Sale and no variation shall be effective unless agreed and signed by the parties or by some person duly authorised by each of them. That said, interested parties are encouraged to seek a professional opinion(s) in relation to any aspect of the purchase and or concerns they may have, prior to exchange of Contracts. Please be further advised that measurements are generally taken at the widest point in each room and so may not multiply to equate to the floor area of each room given architectural indents, rooms protruding into one another, l-shaped or other alternative shaped rooms, etc. Distances are approximated and rounded. Information is provided to the best of our knowledge. Additionally, in certain cases some information may have been provided by the vendor or third parties to ourselves.
Schools near Cul Ronain ParkVIEW SCHOOLS FINDER
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »