Crosscandly Lane, 82 Moneybrannon Road, Aghadowey, Coleraine BT51 3SJ
Farm (with 6 Bed Farm) For Sale
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- 5 Bedroom 3 Reception Detached Farm House
- Adjoining 1 Bedroom Annes
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Part PVC part Wooden Double glazed windows
- Upvc Fascia & Guttering
- Extensive Concrete Yard & Range of Outbuildings
- Grounds Extending to Approx 2.5 Acres
- EPC Rating E47
- Entrance Porch
- With tiled floor, frosted glass door and side panels leading to:
- With double storage cupboard, points for wall lights, half panelled walls, coved ceiling, tiled floor.
- Lounge 3.30m x 4.45m to include bay (10'10 x 14'7 to incl
- Feature surround fireplace with slate inset and hearth, brick chimney breast, points for wall lights, coved ceiling, centre rose.
- Study 3.51m x 2.06m (11'6 x 6'9)
- With built in furniture.
- Family Room 4.70m x 4.45m (15'5 x 14'7)
- With built in glass display cabinets and storage, coved ceiling, oil fired 'Rayburn Royal Range' with tiled splash back.
- Kitchen/Dining Area 5.49m x 3.07m (18'0 x 10'1)
- Fully fitted with a range of eye and low level units, glass display cabinets, 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit, half tiled around worktops, integrated electric hob, extractor fan, space for dishwasher, space for fridge, tiled floor and glass panelled door leading to:-
- Laundry Room 4.45m x 3.12m (14'7 x 10'3)
- With half wood panelled walls, tiled floor.
- With suite comprising fully tiled walk in shower cubicle, bath with wood panelled side, wash hand basin, wc, extractor fan, half tiled walls, tiled floor.
- Spacious First Floor Landing
- Access to roofspace.
- Bedroom 1 5.03m x 4.45m (16'6 x 14'7)
- With built in wardrobes, points for wall lights, ensuite comprising fully tiled walk in electric shower cubicle, wash hand basin, WC, fully tiled walls, extractor fan.
- Bedroom 2 5.05m x 3.00m (16'7 x 9'10)
- With built in wardrobes, hotpress, points for wall lights, ensuite comprising fully tiled walk in electric shower cubicle, wash hand basin, WC, fully tiled walls, extractor fan.
- Bedroom 3 5.00m x 3.43m (16'5 x 11'3)
- With built in storage cupboards, ensuite comrising fully tiled walk in mains shower cubicle, wash hand basin, WC, half tiled walls, extractor fan.
- Bedroom 4 3.68m x 2.46m (12'1 x 8'1)
- With built in furniture
- Bedroom 5 3.71m x 2.41m (12'2 x 7'11)
- With built in furniture
- With suite comprising bath with tiled splash back, wash hand basin, WC, built in storage cupboards
- Ground Floor Annex - Open Planned Kitchen/Dining/L 5.33m x 3.20m (17'6 x 10'6)
- Fitted with eye and low level units, stainless steel sink unit, half tiled around worktops, built in electric hob/oven, extractor fan, fireplace with tiled inset and hearth, wooden mantle, point for wall light.
- Annex Bedroom 1 4.45m x 2.97m (14'7 x 9'9)
- With built in furniture, wash hand basin, separate WC, access to roof space
- Property approached via a sweeping shared asphalt lane way with vehicular access to front and side. Extensive concrete yard to rear , outside lights, tap. 2 x Hen Houses: 200'0 x 48'0 with power & lights. 6 Bay Barn: 96'0 x 30'0 with power & lights.
Garage: 29'0 x 20'0 with sliding doors, power, lights, plumbed for washing machine, incorporates WC, wash hand basin. Outhouse 1: 30'0 x 18'0. Outhouse: 2 36'0 x 19'0. Workshop: 18'0 x 16'8. Garden to front laid in lawn with a selection of mature plants, trees & shrubs enclosed by fencing & hedging.
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »