- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- 5 Bedroom 3 Reception Detached Farm House
- Adjoining 1 Bedroom Annes
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Part PVC part Wooden Double glazed windows
- Upvc Fascia & Guttering
- Extensive Concrete Yard & Range of Outbuildings
- Grounds Extending to Approx 2.5 Acres
- EPC Rating E47
- Entrance Porch
- With tiled floor, frosted glass door and side panels leading to:
- With double storage cupboard, points for wall lights, half panelled walls, coved ceiling, tiled floor.
- Lounge 3.30m x 4.45m to include bay (10'10 x 14'7 to incl
- Feature surround fireplace with slate inset and hearth, brick chimney breast, points for wall lights, coved ceiling, centre rose.
- Study 3.51m x 2.06m (11'6 x 6'9)
- With built in furniture.
- Family Room 4.70m x 4.45m (15'5 x 14'7)
- With built in glass display cabinets and storage, coved ceiling, oil fired 'Rayburn Royal Range' with tiled splash back.
- Kitchen/Dining Area 5.49m x 3.07m (18'0 x 10'1)
- Fully fitted with a range of eye and low level units, glass display cabinets, 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit, half tiled around worktops, integrated electric hob, extractor fan, space for dishwasher, space for fridge, tiled floor and glass panelled door leading to:-
- Laundry Room 4.45m x 3.12m (14'7 x 10'3)
- With half wood panelled walls, tiled floor.
- With suite comprising fully tiled walk in shower cubicle, bath with wood panelled side, wash hand basin, wc, extractor fan, half tiled walls, tiled floor.
- Spacious First Floor Landing
- Access to roofspace.
- Bedroom 1 5.03m x 4.45m (16'6 x 14'7)
- With built in wardrobes, points for wall lights, ensuite comprising fully tiled walk in electric shower cubicle, wash hand basin, WC, fully tiled walls, extractor fan.
- Bedroom 2 5.05m x 3.00m (16'7 x 9'10)
- With built in wardrobes, hotpress, points for wall lights, ensuite comprising fully tiled walk in electric shower cubicle, wash hand basin, WC, fully tiled walls, extractor fan.
- Bedroom 3 5.00m x 3.43m (16'5 x 11'3)
- With built in storage cupboards, ensuite comrising fully tiled walk in mains shower cubicle, wash hand basin, WC, half tiled walls, extractor fan.
- Bedroom 4 3.68m x 2.46m (12'1 x 8'1)
- With built in furniture
- Bedroom 5 3.71m x 2.41m (12'2 x 7'11)
- With built in furniture
- With suite comprising bath with tiled splash back, wash hand basin, WC, built in storage cupboards
- Ground Floor Annex - Open Planned Kitchen/Dining/L 5.33m x 3.20m (17'6 x 10'6)
- Fitted with eye and low level units, stainless steel sink unit, half tiled around worktops, built in electric hob/oven, extractor fan, fireplace with tiled inset and hearth, wooden mantle, point for wall light.
- Annex Bedroom 1 4.45m x 2.97m (14'7 x 9'9)
- With built in furniture, wash hand basin, separate WC, access to roof space
- Property approached via a sweeping shared asphalt lane way with vehicular access to front and side. Extensive concrete yard to rear , outside lights, tap. 2 x Hen Houses: 200'0 x 48'0 with power & lights. 6 Bay Barn: 96'0 x 30'0 with power & lights.
Garage: 29'0 x 20'0 with sliding doors, power, lights, plumbed for washing machine, incorporates WC, wash hand basin. Outhouse 1: 30'0 x 18'0. Outhouse: 2 36'0 x 19'0. Workshop: 18'0 x 16'8. Garden to front laid in lawn with a selection of mature plants, trees & shrubs enclosed by fencing & hedging.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
20th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »