- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- THE FACTS YOU NEED TO KNOW...
- Individually designed home by local architect Terence McCaw
- Designed to maximise its picturesque views and the sun rotation
- Drawing room, dining room, family room and conservatory
- Contemporary shaker style kitchen opening to casual dining and family room
- Separate utility room
- Additional study/sitting area overlooking the family room
- Four bedrooms, master and guest bedrooms each with ensuite facilities
- Modern bathroom with feature free standing bath
- Double glazed windows
- Natural gas central heating
- Bright and spacious accommodation throughout
- Large landscaped gardens leading onto the countryside
- Open covered carport plus parking for a further two cars
- Whilst located within the hills of Holywood the town centre is only five minutes away which would include an array of amenities including many renowned schools, cafes, restaurants and boutiques
- Views towards Belfast Lough
- Only ten minutes from The George Best Belfast City Airport
Additional InformationTHE OWNERS PERSPECTIVE...
"We have found the space both internally and externally to have allowed us to entertain family and friends in a relaxed setting. There is enough room to allow adults and children to spread out whether it is an informal get together or a special occasion. The back garden is a beautifully secluded suntrap and perfect for barbecues or al fresco dining.
The extensive panoramic views of Belfast Lough and the surrounding countryside provide a dramatic and ever changing vista as the seasons unfold.
It has provided a tranquil haven in a hectic world and we will be sorry to leave it behind"
- OPEN COVERED ENTRANCE PORCH
- With recess lighting to hardwood double glazed entrance door and glazed side panels to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 5.33m x 1.75m (17' 6" x 5' 9")
Travertine tiled floor. Recessed lighting. Solid tiled steps leading to the drawing and dining rooms.
- CLOAKS CUPBOARD
- Hanging space, ceramic tiled floor, alarm, access to roofspace.
- SEPARATE WC:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, Travertine tiled floor, feature porthole window.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 5.33m x 4.37m (17' 6" x 14' 4")
Walnut wooden floor. Open fire with exposed brick surround and brick hearth (plumbed for gas). Floor to ceiling windows. French doors to rear patio and gardens. Opening to:
- DINING ROOM:
- 5.26m x 2.87m (17' 3" x 9' 5")
Walnut wooden floor, recessed lighting, floor to ceiling windows, exposed brick surround with feature shelf.
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/LIVING/DINING
- 8.74m x 3.48m (28' 8" x 11' 5")
- BESPOKE KITCHEN:
- 5.11m x 3.48m (16' 9" x 11' 5")
Extensive range of high and low level fitted shaker style solid units, single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, four ring Bosch convection hob with under oven and extractor hood, integrated Bosch oven and grill, integrated Bosch dishwasher, recessed lighting, solid oak wooden floor. Access to utility room. Opening to:
- LIVING ROOM AND CASUAL DINING AREA
- 5.49m x 3.02m (18' 0" x 9' 11")
Solid oak wooden floor. Open fire with exposed brick surround and tiled hearth, double height ceiling with mezzanine level above and double height window. Access to hallway. Access to sunroom. Access to storage cupboard with hot water tank. Steps leading to the first floor.
- 2.95m x 2.31m (9' 8" x 7' 7")
Tiled floor. Access to the rear patio and gardens. Wired for wall lights. Heat and power.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.84m x 1.73m (12' 7" x 5' 8")
Tiled floor, range of high and low level units with stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, plumbed for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, Vaillant gas fired boiler, fully tiled walls. Access to rear garden and car port through hardwood glazed door.
- REAR HALLWAY:
- Recessed lighting. Floor to ceiling windows overlooking the gardens with French doors offering access to the garden.
- LUXURY FAMILY BATHROOM:
- 3.25m x 2.67m (10' 8" x 8' 9")
Contemporary white suite comprising free standing bath with chrome mixer tap, twin wall hung wash hand basins with chrome mixer taps and mirror above. Wall hung wc. Partly tiled walls, tiled floor, recessed lighting, chrome heated towel rail, storage cupboard with shelves for linens/towels. Access to roofspace.
- READING AREA/STUDY
- 3.05m x 2.54m (10' 0" x 8' 4")
Recessed lighting, wired for wall lights.
- Steps to:
- MASTER SUITE
- 4.7m x 4.37m (15' 5" x 14' 4")
Including extensive range of built in wardrobes with sliding doors. Recessed lighting. Views to Belfast Lough and the countryside.
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- 2.46m x 2.29m (8' 1" x 7' 6")
Contemporary white suite comprising free standing bath with chrome mixer tap, Duravit wash hand basin with vanity unit below and chrome mixer tap, low flush wc, walk in shower enclosure with chrome overhead shower and hand held shower. Tiled floor, fully tiled walls, chrome heated towel rail, recessed lighting. Access to roofspace.
- GUEST BEDROOM
- 4.06m x 2.97m (13' 4" x 9' 9")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail, shelving, recessed lighting.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.06m x 2.74m (13' 4" x 9' 0")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.06m x 2.77m (13' 4" x 9' 1")
Including built in wardrobe with mirrored sliding doors.
- Extensive gardens in two levels all bordering the countryside. To the front is a shared sweeping driveway leading to car parking for three cars plus a covered open carport.
- To the rear are landscaped gardens bordered by mature shrubs and flowerbeds, lawns and a flagged patio area and paths. There is also a second concealed garden.
- Outside mood lighting. Outside tap.
- COVERED CAR PORT
- 6.32m x 5.13m (20' 9" x 16' 10")
Lighting, water supply, storage space. Parking for two cars.
- Driveway to the front with lighting.
Travelling through Holywood town centre from Belfast continue past the Priory Church, take your second right into Croft Road, continue for approximately half a mile and Upper Croft Road will be on your left.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
37th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »