Crawfordsburn Meadows, Newtownards
Located just off the Crawfordsburn Road, this unique cottage style development is set in an established mature site in one of Newtownards' most sought after residential addresses.
These impressive homes combine all the concept and style of modern living while incorporating a more traditional design and look, along with the convenience of the town's many amenities including excellent shopping, schools and a host of sporting and recreational facilities.
Belfast city is only a short bus journey away enabling a commute to work or school and providing many more shopping and recreational pursuits.
Newtownards is a bustling town in County Down with the Scrabo Tower landmark as a spectacular back drop. The town incorporates an excellent range of amenities such as schools, churches and restaurants which are all close at hand. For those interested in more relaxed pursuits there is Kiltonga Nature Reserve and Ards Leisure Centre as is the coastal road to Mount Stewart and Portaferry, Newtownards and Scrabo Golf Clubs are also within a short drive.
Newtownards is conveniently located and enjoys a superb road network to Belfast City Centre and other neighbouring towns including Bangor, Holywood, Dundonald and Comber.
- Choice of kitchen doors, worktop colours and handles
- Integrated electrical appliances to include gas hob and electric oven, glass extractor unit, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washer/dryer. Include double oven. If there is a utility, appliances are fitted freestanding. Sometimes combined depending on space.
- Ceramic wall tiling between upper and floor level kitchen units
BATHROOMS, ENSUITES (WHERE APPLICABLE) AND WCS
- Contemporary designer white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
- Thermostatically controlled shower over bath in bathroom with screen door
- Separate shower fitted (depending on house type)
- Thermostatically controlled shower in ensuite
- Chrome heated towel rail in bathroom and ensuite
- Full height tiling to shower enclosures
- Splashback tiling to bathroom, ensuite and downstairs cloakroom basins (floor to ceiling splashback tiling to bathroom and ensuite).
- Lounge, bedrooms, hall, stairs and landing carpeted
- Kitchen/dining, ground floor cloakroom, bathroom and ensuite floors tiled
- Gas fired central heating - energy efficient combination boiler which provides instant hot water on demand
- Zoned heating with time clock in line with building control regulations
- Pot belly stoves in reception
- Internal decor, internal walls and ceilings painted along with the internal woodwork
- Moulded skirting and architrave
- Panelled internal doors with quality ironmongery
- Smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors
- Comprehensive range of electrical sockets
- Connection sockets for BT and TV
- Cabling for digital and SKY TV reception terminated at a single point externally
- Zoned security alarm
- Traditionally constructed walls in a painted render finish
- High standard of floor, wall and loft insulation to ensure minimal heat loss
- Ornate eaves brackets on selected house types
- Mouldings to door and window surrounds to selected house designs
- Maintenance free uPVC energy efficient double glazing with lockable system (where appropriate)
- Bitmac/brick pavior/decorative stone driveways
- Painted finish to front entrance doors
- Landscaped rear gardens
- Front gardens landscaped in keeping with the rest of the development
- Extensive landscaping to common areas
- Timber fencing and walling to rear boundaries where appropriate
- Feature external lighting to front door
- All selections to be made from the builder's nominated suppliers only
- All selections are from a pre-selected range and are subject to stage of construction
- NHBC 10 year buildmark warranty
- White goods carry a 1 year guarantee from date of installation
Contact The Agent
|Selling Agent||Phone Number|
|Simon Brien Residential (North Down)||028 9042 8989 Show Phone Number Call The Agent||Enquire Now|
|Lagan Homes||028 9026 1080 Show Phone Number Call The Agent||Enquire Now|
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near