Show Home Open Viewing: By appointment only
We are delighted to offer this first phase release of four contemporary semi-detached homes within this small development which leads down to the River Bann. The four properties released front onto Portstewart Road therefore offering ease of access to the town centre, the University of Ulster and to the seaside town of Portstewart. These attractively designed homes which extend to 102 square meters with three bedrooms and shall be completed to a high quality turnkey specification providing an excellent opportunity for the first time buyer or indeed as a second holiday home given the close proximity to Portstewart.
The turnkey specification at Crannagh Close allows you to add a personal touch to how this luxury property is finished. The selection of kitchen finishes and floor coverings allow you to create a home rather than simply buy a house.
• High Quality Kitchen with a choice of finishes with Integrated Appliances to include; Oven, Hob, Fridge Freezer, Dishwasher, Washing Machine, Tumble Dryer
Bathrooms, Ensuite and WC
• Contemporary white sanitary ware throughout with fully tiled shower cubicle in bathroom and ensuite.
• Tiling to wet areas around bath and wash hand basin
• Tiling to hall, WC, kitchen, dining area, utility room, bathroom and en-suite.
• Wooden flooring in living room.
• Carpets to stairs, landing, and bedrooms
• Internal walls and ceilings painted, oak internal doors with painted white trim and brushed stainless steel ironmongery.
• A comprehensive range of electrical sockets, switches, TV and telephone points.
• Open fire with a choice of fireplace
• 10 year NHBC warranty.
• uPVC Double Glazed Doors and Windows.
• Gas Fired Central Heating.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right