This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
- Site for 2 storey house.
- 4 or 5 bedroom layout.
- Optional roofspace conversion giving 2 additional rooms.
- Foundations & Subfloor completed.
- Discharge consent approved.
- Double garage built & roofed.
- Shared tarmac private road.
- Additional land available.
Buy that rural site now while you can. It is very difficult to obtain planning permission for a rural site. A farmer can only get 1 site passed every 10 years and that is usually close to farm buildings or on a shared farm lane. This type of site is usually not for sale. If it is for sale it is usually difficult to borrow money against and generally not very attractive.
You can obtain planning permission for a replacement dwelling if you can find a suitable dwelling to replace. There are many restrictions on this type of site, such as size, where dwelling is sited, sightlines at entrance. (Very few available)
You may be able to obtain planning permission for an infill site. This is a gap site where there is ribbon development already. (Not many of this type of site out there.)
Call us if you are looking for a site in the Ballymena area. We may have what you are looking for or know where there is one. We will have other sites available soon.
Site is situated on the main Craigs Rd from Kilrea to Cullybackey. Approximately 6 miles from Cullybackey, 9 miles from Ballymena, 41/2 miles from Kilrea & 18 miles from Coleraine.
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »