This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Workshop and Office Accommodation within Large Yard in an Accessible Location Ideal for a Variety of Uses and Users
- Site Powered by New 250KW Wind Turbine with Significant Reduction in Electricity Costs.
- All units currently have the benefit of Air Flow Heating at nominal cost.
- Available in the Entirety or in Separate Lots
- C. 197,500 Sq Ft / 18,350 M² - Divisible
Additional InformationOpportunity to lease excellent office and workshop accommodation, located in a central rural location only 1 mile off the A6 Foreglen Road main arterial route between Belfast and Derry, some 6 miles from Dungiven and 12 miles from Derry City.
The subject comprises modern workshop units finished to a high standard to include profile cladding upper walls and roofs, roller shutter doors and three phase electricity, various office accommodation finished to a high standard and benefitting from previous business fixtures and fittings along with extensive external yard space suitable for a wide range of uses.
The subject benefits from reduced electricity costs as the site is now powered by a new 250 KW wind turbine.
All units are heated via an airflow system at nominal cost to tenants.
Available in its entirety or in separate lots
Are you the landlord of this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »