- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive Detached Cottage
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Reception
- Extensive Private Mature Site
- Popular, Convient Location
- PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Modern Shaker Kitchen
- Modern White Bathroom Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating
Positioned on an extensive, private mature site within walking distance of Glengormley town centre. "Cotton Cottage" is a charming quaint property that will ideally suit the purchaser searching for one level living at a modest price. An early viewing is highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
- Entrance Hall:
- Front door into well-presented entrance hall. Access to roofspace (mostly floored) via fold away wooden ladder. Excellent storage facility.
- Lounge: 3.81m x3.51m (12'6 x11'6)
- Into Bay Window
- Bedroom 1: 3.81m x 3.61m (12'6 x 11'10)
- Into Bay Window
- Bedroom 2: 2.69m x 2.21m (8'10 x 7'3)
- Modern Shaker Kitchen: 3.76m x 2.74m (12'4 x 9)
- Equipped with a comprehensive range of high and low level shaker style units with contrasting work surfaces. Single drainer sink unit. Integrated Oven with four ring hob. Over head extractor fan housed in stainless steel canopy. PVC double glazed door to garden.
- Modern White Bathroom Suite:
- Comprising panelled bath with fixed folding shower screen and shower attachment. Button flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin.
- Twin gates to front. Private parking forecourt. Suitable for a variety of vehicles. Extensive, private, mature garden to rear in lawn screened by perimeter fence.
Three timber outbuildings suitable for variety of uses.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS: We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
24th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »