- c. 47 Acres of Agricultural Lands With "Hope Value" For Development (Subject to potential Zoning)
Additional InformationSituated just a short distance from the new housing development off Corrody Road, and part of Lot 1A adjoins the current Limit of Development within the Derry Area Plan 2016, which is currently under review for update.
Available in two lots with Lot 1 having more obvious short term hope value for development (subject to planning / zone changes) and then also the agricultural lands on either side of the road in Lot 2 which have hope value over the longer term.
Representations have been submitted to the Planning LDP Team within Derry & Strabane District Council to have “all or any part thereof included within the proposed new Settlement Development Limits for Derry City”.
Early views on this matter are anticipated as early as summer 2018.
Lot 1A c. 13.2 Acres Lot 1B c. 10.6 Acres
Lot 2A c. 10.9 Acres Lot 2B c. 12.3 Acres
Entirety: c. 47.0 Acres
Are you selling this property?
Find out how to make your property stand out more, increase your views and get twice the exposure as a standard listing!
- Get twice the exposure than a standard listing
- Attractive design with banner and additional photographs
- Get to the top of the search results (Featured only)
- Choose the Featured or Premium Option or both
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »