- Additional Information
- Sold Prices
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Water from private bore well
- oil fired central heating and drainage by septic tank.
DescriptionSherry FitzGerald Talbot are delighted to offer to the market this beautifully appointed meticulously maintained residence (with an option to purchase at an additional cost a private boat shed on Lough Derg), ideally suitable as a family home of for holiday occupancy. Set in mature private gardens and approached through electric gates from the main road, this Property stands in a sizable 0.8 ha (2 acre) elevated site capturing commanding views of Lough Derg.
Situated in a quietly situated in a friendly rural district within 3km of the award-winning lakeside village of Terryglass which is renowned for its water sports facilities and famous pubs/restaurants which include Paddy's Bar & The Derg Inn. There is also an excellent Primary school in the village and convenience store for all the shopping essentials. It is seldom the opportunity arises to procure a Property of such immense character enjoying complete privacy and tranquillity in this particular location and inspection thereof is confidently recommended.
- Entrance Hall
- 2.50m x 1.90m (8'2" x 6'3")
- with tiled floor and cloak press
- Sitting Room
- 6.40m x 3.80m (21' x 12'6")
- with marble fireplace, recessed lighting, coving, centre piece and bay window
- 6.70m x 5.20m (22' x 17'1")
- with marble tiled floor, solid fuel stove, recessed lighting, sliding door and fully glazed area
- 5.50m x 4.50m (18'1" x 14'9")
- with gloss fitted kitchen, Aga electric range, marble tiled floor, skylight, electric hob and oven, integrated dishwasher, recessed lighting
- Utility Room
- 4.00m x 1.90m (13'1" x 6'3")
- with gloss units, and plumbing for washing machine and marble tiled floor
- Bedroom One
- 3.80m x 3.80m (12'6" x 12'6")
- with bay window
- Bedroom Two
- 4.50m x 4.30m (14'9" x 14'1")
- with storage
- Walk in Wardrobe
- 4.30m x 2.40m (14'1" x 7'10")
- with built in wardrobes
- 3.60m x 2.30m (11'10" x 7'7")
- tiled with jacuzzi bath, shower, wc, heated towel rail, his and hers handbasins
- Tiled Shower Room
- 2.30m x 1.80m (7'7" x 5'11")
- with shower, wchandbasin and cupboard
- Bedroom Three
- 7.10m x 6.10m (23'4" x 20'0")
- with fitted bedding
- Granny Flat
- Living Room
- 5.10m x 3.40m (16'9" x 11'2")
- with French door, oak floor and ensuite with electric shower, wc and handbasin
- 4.40m x 3.30m (14'5" x 10'10")
BER No.: 102027398
Energy Performance Indicator: 303.92 kWh/m²/yr
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »