- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive Detached Family Home Constructed In 1991
- Generous Flexible Family Accommodation In Excess Of 4,500 Sq Ft
- Five/Six Double Bedrooms
- Three/Four Formal Reception Rooms Plus Study
- Magnificent Robinsons Kitchen Open Plan To Casual Living And Dining Area
- Separate Utility Room And Downstairs Cloakroom
- Two Bathrooms Plus Ensuite
- Gas Fired Central Heating And Double Glazing
- Monitored Security System
- High Speed Broadband Internet
- Electric Entrance Gates/Intercom
- Detached Matching Garage
- Extensive Landscaped Gardens To Front, Side And Rear Extending To Approximately 1 Acre
- Approximately 1 Mile From Hillsborough Village With Sprucefield, Lisburn And Motorway Networks Close By
Additional InformationCorcreeny Road is pleasantly situated on the periphery of Hillsborough village in this peaceful idyllic setting and yet is only minutes away from the A1 giving ease of access to Belfast and other surrounding towns.
Hillsborough village itself has consistently proved exceptionally popular with a range of purchasers who appreciate the quality of the village and its host of specialist shops, bars, restaurants and cafes. Sprucefield Shopping Centre is also within a short drive away. The property itself has exceptionally well maintained accommodation providing six bedrooms, three formal reception rooms together with a superb open plan kitchen/living/dining which is undoubtedly the focal point of this fine property.
In addition, the property is positioned on a superb site extending to approximately 1 acre with beautifully maintained gardens predominantly in lawns.
Likely to be of interest to a growing/extended family who are seeking to purchase a traditional style country home in one of Mid Down's most sought after residential locations. Viewing is strongly recommended through our Lisburn Road office on 028 9066 8888.
- Hardwood door to entrance porch. Inner door to...
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 6.3m x 3.4m (20' 8" x 11' 2")
Engineered oak flooring.
- Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 6.32m x 4.8m (20' 9" x 15' 9")
Attractive marble fireplace with gas fire. Cornice ceiling. Engineered oak flooring.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 5.m x 3.56m (16' 5" x 11' 8")
Attractive fireplace with granite inset and hearth, gas fire. Engineered oak flooring.
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.88m x 3.56m (16' 0" x 11' 8")
Double doors to rear patio. Engineered oak flooring.
- 4.09m x 3.18m (13' 5" x 10' 5")
Engineered oak flooring.
- 11.13m x 5.56m (36' 6" x 18' 3")
Superb Robinsons kitchen. Excellent range of high and low level units. Island with inset gas hob, seating for 5, integrated dairy fridge, bins, dishwasher and drawers. Granite worktops. All appliances Siemens. Warming drawer. Integrated stainless steel Siemens fridge and freezer with water and ice dispenser. Large stainless steel Franke sink unit. Double oven. Microwave. Coffee machine. Integrated dishwasher. Six ring gas hob.
In the living area: Gas fire. Four sets of pocketed sliding doors giving easy access to patio/garden. Sonos integrated sound system. Lutron mood lighting/recessed LED spots/pendant lighting. Partially vaulted ceiling with feature roof light over seating area. Underfloor heating.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 4.11m x 1.98m (13' 6" x 6' 6")
Excellent range of high and low level units. Single drainer sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine. Condensing gas boiler. Laundry cupboard. Hanging cupboard for coats.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 5.11m x 4.98m (16' 9" x 16' 4")
- DRESSING ROOM:
- 4.11m x 1.42m (13' 6" x 4' 8")
- Fully panelled shower enclosure. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 5.28m x 5.m (17' 4" x 16' 5")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.8m x 3.56m (15' 9" x 11' 8")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.58m x 3.56m (11' 9" x 11' 8")
- White suite. Corner bath. Separate shower enclosure. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin.
- BEDROOM (5):
- 5.11m x 4.98m (16' 9" x 16' 4")
Large storage cupboard/toy store.
- BEDROOM (6):
- 5.m x 4.8m (16' 5" x 15' 9")
Currently used as a sitting room but has potential for a separate teenage/visitor suite.
- White suite. Panel bath, mixer taps, telephone hand shower. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Engineered oak floor.
- LANDING/STUDY AREA:
- 3.35m x 2.82m (11' 0" x 9' 3")
Engineered oak floor.
- ADDITIONAL STORE:
- 3.61m x 2.57m (11' 10" x 8' 5")
Services in place for kitchenette. Engineered oak floor.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 8.66m x 6.02m (28' 5" x 19' 9")
Cavity wall, double glazed construction with large partially floored roof space and service door. Remote control up and over door. Light and power. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Security outdoor lighting. Outside tap.
- Double stable with power, light and water. Beautiful site extending to 1 acre in lawns, shrubs, flower beds, specimen trees, mature trees, patio area and pathed vegetable garden. Generous parking.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »